Well dudes tomorrow I'm gone

Florida law is more lenient than most states when it comes to bouncing checks with no intent to defraud. *Also lives in Florida*

they gave me a public defender and that faggot told me to just plea no contest and take probation

Reminds me of a colleague.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying $25 fuckin dollars

I was talkin to my po an sayin how can they fuck with me like this for $25 i can pay that no problem. It's not like the grocery store had to lay people off for that shit.

He handed me my paperwork and said "welcome to Florida, enjoy"

The only reason I wrote the check in the first place is becuz ticketmaster.com was trying to pull money off my debit card 3 years after I purchased concert tickets from them. So the bank locked my debit card an it took 3 weeks for them to send me a new one

Prob just dumb

Wish I was lying would be cheaper

Thought was for a check I used to get cash cuz I had to write a few those couple weeks but they show me check statement an it was written for food an that check idk why never cleared

Last edited:
amadeus actually bitched on tw about how hard it was to socialize with people and how he went to on a foreign exchange program for university and stayed inside the whole year playing video games
except not

but hey, A for effort

except C, and I'm being generous

also

so i play halo yesterday custom game with jetpacks, low gravity, fast speed, and railgun. It remind me of tribe and i have much fun and start to play everyday from now on.

Back