[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

and thats the entire purpose of the electoral college. its intended NOT to be a democracy.

Only if you use the word "democracy" as it is never (and has never really been) used to describe a form of government. To point out "it's a Republic!" in that sort of situation is being entirely pedantic and really doesn't actually mean anything. That's kinda the gist of it.

Democracy is only good when Obama was using it to spread democracy to brown-skinned nations with drone strikes to children.

"We are spreading 'democracy' to the rest of the world. How can you be against democracy?"

I want to be president just so I can go to all the bunkers and secure areas. I'd make it a point to see Norad, A51, WH bunker, that building in the middle of the Pentagon, each aircraft carrier, etc.

bunker force 1

1591284520862.jpg

The boogaloo boys always end up in the bunker

History repeats itself

Graham postpones Russia probe subpoena vote as tensions boil over | TheHill

looks like obamagates on hold for a lil bit guys bear with us obama is still going to jail trust the plan

Wait your turn. Kinda busy right now.

"We have evidence that antifa and other similar extremist groups as well as actors of a variety of different political persuasions have been involved in instigating and participating in the violent activity, and we are also seeing foreign actors playing all sides to exacerbate the violence."

- A.G. Barr
65766964656e6365 on Vimeo

So... when should the Secret Service use their authority under Title 18, code 3056 to compel the President to shelter in the bunker?

Before or After an angry mob instigates an insurrection against the White House, demonstrates organized probing of the security perimeter, sets a guard house on fire and injures 50 uniformed members of the security detail?

I'm sure some would say the answer is "Never". Because Orange Man is Bad.

none of us have any problems with trump hiding in the bunker dood :lol:

infact he can do it as much as he wants

Back