MEnt4l

Neolight

Veteran XV
My dad put me in a mental institution 4 the week

Thinks that I think I'm a dragon who thinks he is a human beang!

Feeling rad and glad as I head 2 the 4 white walls

Gf please send me gl

but you were a dragon before and now u human being... Why do you want to repeat the same shit all over again :psyduck:

I want to be a dragon so that I can be a human while being a dragon at the same time. It is a difficult skillset to master, interspecies psychology is a difficult thing to ascertain - yet it is critical for real life scenarios.

You cannot be a dragon in real life until you have learned how to be both a dragon and a human at the same time. Then you can understand how to responsibly be a dragon with a chipset in your head that will actually turn you into a dragon.

ohnice Ic

AND NOW I AM GOING TO SAY:

Icey is not my name. I am not Icey. I am an Ice Dragon named Kahze. I am a human that wants to be an Ice Dragon so therefore I am an Ice Dragon. Tribal War should now make fun of me for wanting to be an Ice Dragon because it is the dumbest thing ever.

I created Kahze when I was 14 years old and bored. It was a cute thing to do at the time and I am going to do it again because everyone at Insomniac Games is going to fuck around with me for it because they all know that I am a furry with a dragon fursona.

Fuck yeah!

My entire studio knows that I am an Ice Dragon named Kahze and I am going to get fucking humiliated for it and it is going to be awesome because I like being humiliated!

I am serious. Make fun of me. I desire to be made fun of for wanting to be an Ice Dragon. Thanksss ^.=.^

Last edited:
Here I am headin to some viking shit

SpyroEternalNightPS205.jpg

jesus fuck you have some serious mental issues

but tbh sometimes i want to be human who can change into giant red dragon. In werewolf kinda way, except i would be dragon. A good kind of dragon who fights for justice and is superhero.

Last edited:
Back