pickups

Fr3aCk

Veteran XV
was thinking we could maybe manage to get an LT pickup going thursday 5/21 at like 9-10pm est. or maybe over the weekend on sunday night...discuss go!

nah fuck you dp i dont have to qualify to you but i will

im gonna totally spend my whole summer wishing for tribes shit pus, golfing, binge drinking and fucking stinky milf pussy

nah fuck you dp i dont have to qualify to you but i will

im gonna totally spend my whole summer wishing for tribes shit pus, golfing, binge drinking and fucking stinky milf pussy

i gave up wishing 4 them loser... i tried a handful of times to get them going in the last year and no1 gives a shit

i will golf a lot thi summer

i will drink a lot this summer on the weekends

i have been done w that mom 4 a while now, it was scum of me and i have move on

also add in liftin 5-6 time per every 7 day, play occasioanl game of starcraft a couple times a week, work lots and admin my form

ur summer:

skateboard like true homo
lift small weight
sperg on my form
heroin holdaiy

i shouldnt write this much

i have to take the dilaudid to sit through movies like mr.turner fuck you idk who the fuck can sit through shit like that sober heroin holiday is nice
i aint gonna sk8board with a head injury ill probably go camping and go lounge in a park and drink wine
try to literally sabotage k8's bith control so she gets pregnant ask her to marry me for the 10th time

idk y aaron doesnt post more he is a goodposter maybe he gets banned or just goes off into some adventure featuring methamphetamine steroids and brick laying and forgetswhat a forum even is

Back