RIP hfingers

Here's a direct link to the nbhope donation page:

https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=25693

The CNCF General is the main one, and you can enter in a name in the 'On Behalf Of' section a few spaces down.

If you want to mail a donation here's their mailing address:

Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation
39651 Treasury Center
Chicago, IL 60694-9600

And on behalf of Howie and Carter, thanks :)

Just for the sake of clarity, what is the full name of the person we're donating on behalf of? (also to save people the effort of looking around the thread)

Howie was an awesome dude. A basic, down to earth, always willing to help, regular Joe. I'm really glad I had a chance to get to know him in person, i.e. beyond our internet/gaming persona. That was actually one of the cool things about Howie though, his internet personality was basically the same as the RL one.

He had the most fucked up luck of anyone I have ever known. The cool part about Howie is that he still tried to make it through that rough ass shit with a good attitude. I mean, everyone has their days, but he somehow made it through shit that other people might have killed themselves over. What an amazing guy.

He will be missed... :(

I am still numb....Kinda Sad knowing I will never have that beer with him...All those times he asked to get my ass to OX land or UVA...I will always have that memory of all of us on team speak , yelling at him to cap that fucking flag on deadly bird song with a fucking INV on his back ....

I am still numb....Kinda Sad knowing I will never have that beer with him...All those times he asked to get my ass to OX land or UVA...I will always have that memory of all of us on team speak , yelling at him to cap that fucking flag on deadly bird song with a fucking INV on his back ....

In heavy as I recall... :rofl:

Last edited:

:/

Back