UFC 100

It's on, Soapcast is working. Download from their site, then plug in the link on the previous page.

Oh, and Holly is the guest ring girl, fake boobs and all.

Last edited:
i never get the piece of shit program to work

i've never used it before today, but i just installed, put in mentioned addy, and it poppep up. super easy.

any way to get this stream to look any better? i'm viewing on a 50" sony, so it looks super terrible.

They freaking adjust their boobs all the time. If you've ever watched "Girls Next Door" they talk about their boobs like tools. How do they look?

Britney did the same thing, came out one year with 38DD and then reduced it down.

Fake boobs suck. Holly may have reduced but she's still fake.

i've never used it before today, but i just installed, put in mentioned addy, and it poppep up. super easy.

any way to get this stream to look any better? i'm viewing on a 50" sony, so it looks super terrible.
no i know its easy, shit just doesn't work sometimes. i just downloaded an older version and it's working for now.

They freaking adjust their boobs all the time. If you've ever watched "Girls Next Door" they talk about their boobs like tools. How do they look?

Britney did the same thing, came out one year with 38DD and then reduced it down.

Fake boobs suck. Holly may have reduced but she's still fake.
<3 ngfm

you using the tv as a monitor? or is there some way to easily get sopcast streaming to my tv without using tversity and vlc or some shit

Back