Hi rtcll

because hes a rager with his ego heavily invested in this 18 year old game

playing a man two down or losing a round shouldn't be a big deal it happens but rtcll cant take that has a meltdown every time

anyway thi stuff matters so little the vidya game is still fun to play anyway and rtcll is still fun to play with but itd be nicer if he just played at his level still but with less meltdown

Last edited:
Pssh why even change teams up I know that I can compete with just me and afkflower vs 6 and win or lose know it was a good fight
this is how we normally used to play until rectal started throwing admin around to suit his needs

afkflower kept trying to kick me one time so i changed my name to liteflower and he votekicked himself and he dropped. :roller:

i just dont get the need for team stacking or raging when you lose or being up tight about dueling people in a 18 ear old game

guess we can tack on thread dodging too now

he got really upset with me in game last night for stating a fact or two and then he started talking shit after muting me => his way of "winning an argument"

eventually he rage drops and i ask the 2 ppl in the server if i did anything wrong and they can't figure out why he melted down either

say no to ego

ya i jsut accept him how he is but hes very abusive with admin and power hungry

the meltdowns out of nowhere are pretty funny tho

he should take a molly b4 playing 4 chill

i have never had any problems with thumper which is why his behavior that night bothered me. and now this revisionist shit lmfao

milk, you spawned towers of iblocks multiple times. you spawned base assets and used the object manipulator to move them into peoples way. multiple times. you ruined a full server basically because you were wasted. if it was just once then itd maybe be funny and then we could just go back to playing but every round i couldnt play because youd spawn shit right in my way. you even blocked yourself in spawn with an iblock. also sniping when literally the whole server agrees not to is a dick move

not to mention that spawning objects like that is a good recipe to crash the server.

Back