Who was the best LT player of all time?

if ur ping is high and spikey youre better off using the built in 1.4 settings since they adjust PFT automagically to match your ping

but hey terp 0 is what ppl want cause terp makes u good or something

The coding makes trying to lead a target unbearable. and laggy

I dunno why/how ucl makes any of these lists. He must b v friendly 2 all of u. He wasn't bad but capping was pretty ez.

Anyways, like 90% of pickups I captained I won cause I was 2 g00d @ everything except chase. gg

yeah, he should definitely learn how to sit on tribalwar and make angry posts all day

that's the good life

All day because i can because i don't need to work because im a made man.

Get a job bro get out of your mums basement you fat neck beard.

Whats the ruth then hacker who played an aussie server once, and is now the expert on high ping play?

The truth is with default 1.40 I had no problems playing in aus pickups. Yeah the lead is a little strange but if you trust the lead you will do fine. And yeah, I played once for a cpl hours and played fairly well. Give me months or years playing with that ping and I would be even better.

Bk and coza don't talk shit to me and they are actually good tribes players. You are 2:37 and from my memory you shouldn't be acting like you are some highly knowledgeable member of the LT community. The most play time you have logged in LT servers comes from when people were openly hacking. Which means you probably were too. Which means you are the typical bad tribes player who believes everyone better than him is hacking. I bet you pulled off some amazing shit while HMing right? Actually no..you were probably still mediocre. Just shutup and play tribes already. You've done nothing but try to start shit since you've started posting again.

Bk and coza don't talk shit to me and they are actually good tribes players. You are 2:37 and from my memory you shouldn't be acting like you are some highly knowledgeable member of the LT community. The most play time you have logged in LT servers comes from when people were openly hacking. Which means you probably were too. Which means you are the typical bad tribes player who believes everyone better than him is hacking. I bet you pulled off some amazing shit while HMing right? Actually no..you were probably still mediocre. Just shutup and play tribes already. You've done nothing but try to start shit since you've started posting again.

Wow referencing 2 known hackers as your back up, who posted demos of them selfs hacking well done.

Fuck LT i played tribes base and shifter when people actually needed skill to play, not some stripped down piece of shit version were everyone openly hacks which you think is tribes.

FYI bk aka Blitzkreig used to blow g2 cause he was nothing before hacks were available, ask any aussie player, at any rate who cares he also like you never played base or mods.

What a fuckn noobie you are.

Back