Who was the best LT player of all time?

offense
opsayo: was a brilliant capper and aware in many different aspects of the game and the best to ever play the position
anemix: was also brilliant and hands down the best versatile to ever play the game
darksoul: my favorite capper to play with while chasing
elixer: the best lt player of his time aside chump
nonreg: brilliant offensive mind and taught me the game
dare: with snow was the best lo

defense:

copa: most dominant disc / nade chaser to ever play
chump: best chaser at the height of 1.3 comp
snow: best chaser of pre 1.4 era
myself / rtcll / dare: best chasers of the 1.4 / 1.41 era
dutch: best chaser of the 1.11 / early 1.3 era

stork: best home d to play the game aside non
snakes: best home d of the 1.3 era
thumper: my favorite home d and was brilliant in competition in the 1.4 era

this list excludes euro and aus players

> Andrew owns all of them, but doesn't give a fuck anymore.

so basically this is something noone can agree on but something we can all agree on is that fire is the best up and coming tribes player srsly this dude is getting scary good

i going 2 make sperg list as well

best offensive player of all time: unstucktime/elixir, honorable mention: anemix
best chaser: dutch, honorable mention: chump
best home d: nonreg, honorable mention: stork
best LO: nonreg, honorable mention: dare
best capper: anemix, honorable mention: elixir *if opsayo had played competition maybe he would win this award*

id say this list is between years 03-07 or some such. i would have put snow in here as well but i know he cheated but he was a dominant player.

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing1.jpg

i agree with 2good's list except i think sn0w and 2g00d should be honorable mention in chaser -- sn0w did not cheat scums.. id mention darkforce and thorin in honorable cappers but we all knew they used to print screen thru flags ;3 -- darksoul however could make the list but i think opsayo in his prime was better -- and i say prime because thats the highest i witnessed opsayo except he maybe higher now but i dont play so who cares about opsayo -- i say was because i quit in 07

Last edited:
snow 100% cheated - but when ladder was active, terp was allowed so the playing field was all good

but there was a period when terp was considered a cheat (after ladder had died so nobody really cared) and snow was one of the very few who had it

confirmed cause nobody could actually outchase me unless they had terp, this if fax

copa that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard trust me he didnt cheat did u ever go in a duel server with him he had very good weapon rotation and movement and good aim sense -- not to mention if you are going to say dutch and not accuse him of terp how can you accuse sn0w -- dutch had one of the best chainguns in the game

i still play with snapple we are playing gta 5 together when it release - many hackers question your whereabouts their names are kelhp and xeri

Back