so who is best dueller in t1

also idk y we are hating on searats they were a great team

so they played hawkbats and got beaten and they played some other thorin team and got beaten those were #1 teams

they also beat the fuck out of terra;s bloodeagle team which imo is all that matters cuz terra was a complete raging loser

you duel WAY more in LT than base

you duel with disc/cg/gl/epack, against the same setup, evry time, no exceptions.

your argument is so flawed it's ridiculous. that's basically like saying since I play CS:GO i can't be a good tribes player

wat. ill reiterate my argument again so you cant misinterpret. arena skill transfers to base ctf better than lt skill transfers to base ctf. the reason is the complete lack of variety in lt.

players skilled in arena
vs. players unskilled in arena but skilled in lt
in base ctf.

You would be to busy being so leet with your shield and plasma raping gens :)

u need 1 dude in gens thats it others can spawn rape. and if u try to go to portable inv it dies with u. :):)

a lot of the best arena ppl played LT loadout a lot

like rtcll and snow did because it is a terrible loadout to cg ppl down with and u can basically duel 4 ppl at once with it

shadoh u got no idea wat ur talking about

crow is a pedophile

dude

you act like there are 90 loadouts in arena when 99% of the time it was disc nade cg epack or shield with plasma and on big outdoor maps a sniper

are you kidding me

ya like honestly what the fuck is this guy talking about

r we really having a discussion of cg disc nade vs disc nade laser? like wat in the fuck

ok that statement is fair to maybe current LT players that have NEVER gotten to PU or play in scrims/matches

but you can't just generalize LT players and say they don't know how to play together

the ACTUAL good ones when many of them still played were extremely coordinaated

dude

you act like there are 90 loadouts in arena when 99% of the time it was disc nade cg epack or shield with plasma and on big outdoor maps a sniper

are you kidding me

i never claimed theres 90 loadouts, but going from 1 loadout to 3 is a 200% increase in variety u cant deny math rtcll

i never claimed theres 90 loadouts, but going from 1 loadout to 3 is a 200% increase in variety u cant deny math rtcll

ROFL

so because 1 guy has a laser the game is suddenly 100% different than the previous game where it was just cg nade disc and no laser

do you even read what YOU ARE FUCKING SAYING

fuck i was gonna add an are you just trolling me line now but his stupidity has been pretty prevalent so i didn't hold it against him

Last edited:
ok that statement is fair to maybe current LT players that have NEVER gotten to PU or play in scrims/matches

but you can't just generalize LT players and say they don't know how to play together

the ACTUAL good ones when many of them still played were extremely coordinaated

Even the old LT players like opsayo, sleepy, dutch, stork ect... would be shit in a team environment, they cant terp HM cg their way out of a co-ordinated team attack :)

uh, yeah. so lt would not change if you had the option to spawn with laser? is that wat u think

maybe u could allow other weapons, packs, and armors and set up convenient stations where users could choose from them....

u r trolling me rite

since u cant really group opsayo and sleepy with dutch and stork
they aren't old lt players

actually you can barely even group stork w/ dutch cuz stork was not top tier when dutch was still playing

Back