Hi rtcll

holy shit this is super bash mode thread.. lol

lol i dont read tw every day but dare and orange just get their kicks off of bashing me in any way they can... look at dare's posts and look at how many of them have me involved ;D. don't respond for a couple days? you're clearly dodging threads! change some teams around to make them even in arghs? you clearly are only manipulating them so that you win everytime.

now im even dodging both izzas and dare's duels huh?

weird for being on "until 6am each night", you think these guys would find a time where they could challenge me

some black guy posted screen shots of u agreeing to duel izza and then never joining the duel server

10 ppl saw it happen

ur a fucking wiener kid with an ego gg

yeah except for the other guys there like asher who agreed that i was afk that whole time and hadnt said anything for a while and copa was with me playing dota the whole time

weird huh

Ehonda-headsmash.gif

i was in duel last night rctll said he wanted to duel me but went afk for like 3 hours at which time thumper started posting giant buildings in my way, i said "stop it" and he just laughed so i slit my wrists and cried in shower the end

dis tread sound v typical of nerdangst as results of bein munspanked ova n ova da fuq again
meltdonw has been commencin 4 bout tree o fo weekz nao :king:

betta luck in da next 20 yrs u waste on a game u still suk @ rtcll :lol:

Back