scratches on my monitor is pissing me off now

Oldie but goodie :)

Right up there with the "I stole from Costco, stealing isnt COOL" thread and Giga's "DangR reads his post out loud" thread :rofl:

I dunno, I think its been topped now. Still funny as shit though.

SmokeDog said:
Same thing happened to me almost a year ago. White van full of $1000 speakers and the guy was asking like 100 or 2. Some story about how his work loaded the wrong number of speakers or some BS. I woulda bought them but I didn't have any money.

uh thats a scam dude. those speakers were worth $10 at the most. and you would have paid 200 :lol:

This thread has finally been owned by Red October's blunder ... move along and begin the bumpngrind blunder of giving out all your info. That thread will be golden for years... prolly cause it will take years to clear up... we'll bump it and he'll give us an update of how he can't establish credit after finishing college in four years

SeVeReD said:
This thread has finally been owned by Red October's blunder ... move along and begin the bumpngrind blunder of giving out all your info. That thread will be golden for years... prolly cause it will take years to clear up... we'll bump it and he'll give us an update of how he can't establish credit after finishing college in four years

Actually i have already explained myself in countless other threads just not this one. Click on my sig to read more. Once again an idiot like you cannot understand that it can be removed by using sand paper. I jsut did it wrong. Get the facts straight. Although this possibly can't mean much coming from an idiot like myself, who did it improperly.

this whole sandpaper thing reminds me of a story I heard from a friend of mine who used to do QA over at lucas arts.

someone called into the tech sup pool over there asking about replacing their jedi knight CD...seems they were going to college and decided that they'd engrave their game disks so they wouldn't disappear. for some reason their game disks stopped working.

Back