T:V textures for T1

-h!red-

Veteran X
I remember someone coming out with t2 terrain textures for t1 (made the game look badass again) and was curious if anyone has made or is going to do the same thing and convert TV terrain to t1?

It would be very easy, just Export EVERY texture from TvED, open in PS, then save in a format T1 can read...
But I SEROUSLY doubt anyone cares enough to do this.

T1 needs to be left as it is, it's a priceless gem and souldnt be altered :|

Ashley said:
It would be very easy, just Export EVERY texture from TvED, open in PS, then save in a format T1 can read...
But I SEROUSLY doubt anyone cares enough to do this.

T1 needs to be left as it is, it's a priceless gem and souldnt be altered :|

NO NO NO... The dafault T1 textures suck. You can save them as pngs and use the hudbot which makes T1 look prettier :) But dont save them as default tribes terrains. They will look horrible...

heh since hudbot where are the loads of uber-sexy full-color skins, fx etc? maybe i missed their releases or something. the t2>t1 textures are enough anyhow imo...

fuck hudbot... it messes up your overview map display, i only use .vols and stuff like back in the day of early t1 editing.

-h!red- said:
fuck hudbot... it messes up your overview map display, i only use .vols and stuff like back in the day of early t1 editing.

Of which was also the time you didn't even know what T1 was....

Back