[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

i was running around trying to figure out how to play and i saw a tank so i went near it

and who should be there but buford t justice

and then he shot me to death

ps - where is new gang hq and how do i join now

so is the mafia/grove trying to make everyone quit or something?

Regulaters quit, Yakuza seem to be dying off, vagos is nothing

Server seems to be getting less action daily really outside of us

I dont get why the mafia and grove keep it up

donno, but we really need to get organized to the degree where we fuck them over regularly for how they've fucked us over.

mafia especially. I know they're reading this. they should know we're shortly going to be MUCH stronger than them, and grove.

grove ran in our HQ when i was playing earlier and shot up the place

i was also threatened by a police officer when i went to walk into our HQ to leave or be jailed

i don't think that's how real policework works

It might be due to the fact that people aren't encouraging others to join. These 24 hour waiting periods/no one ever on/confusing gang skins dont help. I've met a few Blood Eagle members and they were pretty cool. Add me to the fucking list of recruits if you want this shit to go anywhere.

good point

how do i join the blood eagles now?

You can't join on your first day playing the game.. You also need the recommendation of a rank 4+ member of BE. Do a '/families 10' to see who is on. I personally just make sure you know how the game is played. In the end Juke has to give you the final approval, since only the leader can invite.

The gang changes have been pretty frequent, partly because everytime someone pisses someone else off, they get a ban thread on the forums. It also doesn't help that the admins and police don't have consistancy in their rules and laws. Gangs will form, grow, and dissapear within a week.

I'm suprised the Regulators are gone, they seemed to be doing well and had a pretty good number of active players. They went from a thread on the forums to a pain in everyone's ass literally overnight.

Yakz have always been fairly strong, they just lay low more than other gangs. Vagos are suffering from having three leadership changes in two weeks. I talked to Papi earlier today and he said the he and J_Loc (his RL cousin and second in charge) had registered on another server. They may be done playing in SZR because of the whining everyone was doing about them. That would be a loss - he's a good leader and I think in the top three on the server in terms of character level.

That's one of the reasons that you'll often see gang leaders refusing to go to war with others - being against everyone will get you griefed off the server plus a lot of whining about you on the forums. Being at war with no one makes the game boring, and you lose members.

I think the admins need to back off some and let the server establish itself and to some extent police itself. They should only worry about hacks and exploits, and let the other players deal with aggressive gangs in their own ways. What happened to you guys last nght is an example - half of you were pissed off about it, and if it continues to happen, that percentage will get higher.

seems like nobody was playing, i was running aroudn alone and got asked to be in a new gang called 'Triads' by a guy with a big fuckin gun and flames on his car who was walking into BE headquarters, only there's nobody in there to kill

So what is the process to getting in BE again?

And I think BE needs some specific colors because its hard to tell whos a mexican some times.

hi guys, i have a newb question.....im trying to get my user radio station to work, i put the mp3s in the GTA documents folder where it says user playlist or whatever......it still isnt playing music its just commericals, how do i get it to work? thanks

hi guys, i have a newb question.....im trying to get my user radio station to work, i put the mp3s in the GTA documents folder where it says user playlist or whatever......it still isnt playing music its just commericals, how do i get it to work? thanks

nevermind i got it

Last edited:
seems like nobody was playing, i was running aroudn alone and got asked to be in a new gang called 'Triads' by a guy with a big fuckin gun and flames on his car who was walking into BE headquarters, only there's nobody in there to kill

ignore lord dragon. he's a moron.

for some reason, nobody is on tonight. I saw you there right before you dipped out (the pastor guy)

Back