[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

How does this work with regards to cops? Are they AI, or are they people? etc

What happens if you die? Why should you care if you die, etc

you obviously haven't been playing this for very long

when i'm fighting with two grove, you don't slam your bike into me and run me over. if you do, i'm going to assume you're helping the other side.

at that point, you should tell me you're in the TW gang, not get in a car and try repeatedly to run me over and over.

that (carkilling) is the stupid shit that TW doesn't want a reputation of having, and you seem to enjoy doing it. i should have taken a screenshot and had you banned
First of all we are in your gang
Second of all we are in your gang

Third you said he ran you over but we were on a bike far away from the fight i was shooting off the back. I ran you over because you were killing my teamate and carkilling involves actaully killing someone. so please have me banned for not even killing you , while you killed your own gang member

How does this work with regards to cops? Are they AI, or are they people? etc

What happens if you die? Why should you care if you die, etc

They're people. They have faster cars, better armor etc. You can call 911 to get their help or to report someone or they can pull people over if they have a weapon out or deal crack in front of them. They do stay out of point wars (when one gang fights to take control of a drug house, for example). Some are assholes, some are alright... as long as you RP they let you off for anything not too major

If you die you spend a minute in hospital and lose a grand and all your weapons. Which is obviously also why you should care if you die. Thing that sucks the most is losing weapons

Im Danny_Walsh in game, gonna be on all day again today. If anyone needs a ride or wants to roll with us call my cell in game /call 2252 or /sms 2252 to send a text for the new people. Il pick you and hook you up with a peice or something.

I was rolling with 3 other TW guys tonight and we saw someone doing a gun deal right next to our club (Barnaby_something) so we open fired. Turns out he had a friend and they both had AKs, so we spent the next 10 minutes just having a huge gun fight outside our club with a lawyer watching it all from a distance. Crazy

fuck those guys, once i started owning them with the lawyers car that i stole, they started yelling "CONTROL YOUR MEMBERS!!!!!"

edit: <-------Bubb Rubb WHOO WHOOOOOOOO

Odio is quickly developing a reputation for being a retard and running people over constantly, and I've had reports of him car parking too.
I don't run people over constantly, and when I do, Its probably because they're arresting my friends, or shooting at us. As for the retard thing, I guess you're the ones that are retarded for not being able to differentiate between the pixels on your screen and the human manipulating them.

I know what car parking is, and I have no doubt in my mind that it did not take place during the jail break. I rammed through them at least eight times, and not once did I stop. The only time the vehicles were stopped, was when they caught fire. I Bailed out while it was still moving, and ran to the next car to make another pass.

Good day sir.

Then all the sudden people are complaining about this chick beating everybody up outside, so we somehow coral that crazy bitch up into the ring on top, and start a boxing circle.

She was dominating EVERYBODY, Odio (I think) was the only one who came close to beating her and he still had a huge advantage in health before it started...

So whats up with that? I don't think I have noticed a skill lvl for fighting... Was she just good?

I don't run people over constantly, and when I do, Its probably because they're arresting my friends, or shooting at us. As for the retard thing, I guess you're the ones that are retarded for not being able to differentiate between the pixels on your screen and the human manipulating them.

I know what car parking is, and I have no doubt in my mind that it did not take place during the jail break. I rammed through them at least eight times, and not once did I stop. The only time the vehicles were stopped, was when they caught fire. I Bailed out while it was still moving, and ran to the next car to make another pass.

Good day sir.

Look, I'm just telling you what the police and admins are saying about you. Quit trying to make it sound like some big attack by me against you or something. People who do nothing but run people over in a fight are generally considered faggots, and they get shit on for it in return. Get off your bike and fight, don't continuously do donuts and run people over.

I might also add, there's a $10,000 fine for committing crimes on a sports bike, mostly because of how obnoxious you can be with one.

Is that why you're so obnoxious? Playin from a sports bike?

I loled.

But seriously we arent trying to get up in the cops buisness or intentionally trying to piss them off. If we do piss them off it was either an accident or we didnt know the difference. So please dont tell us that we are idiots etc just tell us when its no allowed and we will try not to do it.

edit: Just remembered the cops name that gave me shit for helping a tw member in /n chat. John_Lucas or something, ive since given up useing /n chat even to help players when I know the answer heh. Not interested in getting shit for no reason so il just stay out of it.

Last edited:
DrJonez is making a big deal out of nothing. He is making this game sound fucking dumb though. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINEY PIECE OF SHIT.

No actually I'm telling you how it is. If you don't like it, fuck off and play on another server. I talk to all of the admins pretty much daily, they come to me to ask me about the Blood Eagle gang, I'm pretty much second in command of the FBI on the server, and if anyone is causing trouble I generally hear about it.

Again, shut the fuck up and listen to what I'm telling you. This isn't me picking on you, this is me warning people who are being jerkoffs of what they're doing wrong before they get banned or griefed out of the game for it.

If you'd prefer, I could just never tell anyone anything, and you can all take your bans and being assraped by the police until you figure out what you did wrong on your own.

No actually I'm telling you how it is. If you don't like it, fuck off and play on another server. I talk to all of the admins pretty much daily, they come to me to ask me about the Blood Eagle gang, I'm pretty much second in command of the FBI on the server, and if anyone is causing trouble I generally hear about it.

Again, shut the fuck up and listen to what I'm telling you. This isn't me picking on you, this is me warning people who are being jerkoffs of what they're doing wrong before they get banned or griefed out of the game for it.

If you'd prefer, I could just never tell anyone anything, and you can all take your bans and being assraped by the police until you figure out what you did wrong on your own.

You know its the delivery of your posts that gets you shit, not the content. Leave out the "fuck offs", "shut the fuck ups" and name calling and the back and forth between you and the rest of us would be civil. Stop posting such angry crap sheesh, you probably werent angry when you were typeing that it just comes off as really angsty and negative. Negative Nelly lol.

Again Blood Eagle isnt trying to step on toes, we are haveing a blast. Every group has its trouble makers and they eventually get weeded out.

No, I'm talking about him just driving around doing nothing but looking for people to run over for no reason, and then constantly doing it until they're dead, and then moving on to someone else.

Odio does not do this - he roleplays an aggressive character but not a complete dickhead...

:shrug:

Back