why does AkumA keep ignoring the events of July 2008?

True story: Akuma once listened to me berate an ex-girlfriend through a hotel door and then passed out in a subway station.

True story: Akuma was clocked at 20mph by a construction speed zone sign, barefoot. I could not get over 19mph :(

to be fair youve met akuma and terra and can judge them from that, ive never met mstrike or you and do based on what I see here

I just can't picture being around the 2 of you together being even a slightly enjoyable time
i'm all sorts of awesome, are you kidding me?

ya, i thought it was terrible.

however, if you are ever in Victoria, BC - try Il Terrazza. Best Italian Food I've ever had...

i know a few great places in nyc. akuma doesn't live in nyc he just assumes anything in little italy is good because he's a tool.

Or his tastes are different than yours/mine

i take my brother to my favorite restaurants and he turns his nose up at everything and then goes to get chicken fingers at chili's :shrug: i think thats disgusting, but w/e thats just the food he likes.

We know you were really pissed because he didn't really plan anything aside from the supposed beach house. The only money he spent was on himself and didn't get anything for anyone else. He's a shitty host and everyone that went should have already known that.

the reason i was pissed was because it seemed like he didn't give a flying fuck any of us came to visit nor about what anyone else wanted to do

his aunt and uncle were cool and really nice in letting us crash their beach house, and there were fun times, but yeah i made that thread because i could have thought of a couple of better ways to spend my 4th of july weekend

also that italian place wasn't too bad

order family style though was kind of annoying as we ended up with a bunch of shit nobody really wanted to eat

i didn't read this shit. i just came in to say akuma has been on my ignore list for like... fucking EIGHT YEARS. best decision i've made in my lifetime.

true story.

Back