[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You understand Lisa thinks you and tele are idiots, right? You understand that when you try to grandstand for her, and on the other hand, call her names.. what you don't understand, is that she sees all.

Your quotes have been afforded outside of this place; don't think for a moment that you aren't famous.

No one gives a flying fuck what you or Lisa thinks.

Get over yourself.

he has good intention

some people are just on the other side of that distribution curve - regardless of how many stupid niggers or spics they've seen

You understand Lisa thinks you and tele are idiots, right? You understand that when you try to grandstand for her, and on the other hand, call her names.. what you don't understand, is that she sees all.

Your quotes have been afforded outside of this place; don't think for a moment that you aren't famous.
no one is grandstanding for this lisa person. if she wants to play in traffic, let her. that doesn't mean that people can't be disgusted with a man that beats women.

so basically all I see is a lot of angry NPCs calling me names because beto campaign was caught illegally using campaign funds to help illegal aliens.

typical.

I bet lisa has a god-awful hairy roast beef pussy

that and she probably never gives blowjobs

poor vanster

man tw is so shit these days

DnUdzQ5X0AEpHxe.png

so basically all I see is a lot of angry NPCs calling me names because beto campaign was caught illegally using campaign funds to help illegal aliens.

typical.

Easy there Russian bot. I wouldn't want you sounding like a shill

Easy there Russian bot. I wouldn't want you sounding like a shill

good one

but don't you get it? all I did was post a video of beto campaign admitting they are using prepaid cards with campaign money and funding illegals with it, nothing else. nothing derogatory to them. and all of a sudden ANGRY NPC MODE: ATTACK HAVAX with no discussion about the actual problem that I posted, including you. I seriously thought you were better than that.

:cool: keepin it classy with a capital D :cool:

North Dakota Democratic Party discourages hunters from voting, claims they could lose out-of-state licenses

The North Dakota Democratic Party is discouraging hunters from voting in the upcoming election, claiming they could lose their out-of-state hunting licenses if they do so.

“Attention hunters: If you vote in North Dakota, you may forfeit hunting licenses you have in other states. If you want to keep your out-of-state hunting licenses, you may not want to vote in North Dakota,” the ad says, linking to a similar warning on the North Dakota Democratic-NPL website.

North-Dakota-ad.png
[size=-2]
The North Dakota Democratic Party is under fire for purchasing an advertisement warning hunters they could lose their out-of-state hunting licenses if they vote in the upcoming election. (Facebook/screenshot)[/size]

“By voting in North Dakota, you could forfeit your hunting licenses. You MUST be a resident of North Dakota to vote here. And if you are a resident of North Dakota, you may lose hunting licenses you have in other states,” the website said.

The ad is linked to the Hunter Alert Facebook page which appears to have been created earlier this week. Facebook notes it was paid for by the North Dakota Democratic-NPL.

A spokesman for the North Dakota Game and Fish Department said it was not involved in the ad and didn't back the message.

“I don’t know what they’re talking about,” Robert Timian, the chief game warden, told Fox News.

He said he wasn’t aware of any similar ads in the past.

North Dakota Secretary of State Al Jaeger also told political blogger Rob Port he’s never heard such a claim before.

North Dakota Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, a Democrat, is in danger of losing her seat to Republican Rep. Kevin Cramer in next week’s election. Fox News has ranked the race as likely Republican.

Last week, Heitkamp gave almost $2.7 million of her campaign cash to the North Dakota Democratic Party to help with other races in the state.

“Heidi Heitkamp is using her anti-Kavanaugh campaign coffers to suppress voter turnout in North Dakota,” Jake Wilkins, the North Dakota GOP spokesman, told Fox News, adding she’s “made it clear that she only cares about winning re-election, not helping her constituents.”

Donald Trump Jr., the president’s oldest son, accused the party of trying to suppress voters.

“Only the party that wants to take your guns could do something so untruthful to suppress the North Dakota vote. This ad is false,” he said. “Don’t let these liar Democrats get away with it.”

Republicans, too, have been accused of voter suppression ahead of the election. A new law requires North Dakotans to have an ID that shows a name, birthdate and street address to vote. But many Native Americans, who tend to vote for Democrats, say a street address is not always evident on reservations.

A federal judge denied a request from a North Dakota tribe to block the state’s voter ID law earlier this week.

Neither Heitkamp’s campaign nor the Democratic Party responded to a request for comment from Fox News Friday morning.

it's like as if these parties kno that ppl will vote for ~independent~ candidates, so they've got 2 suppress all turnout u kno

Last edited:
FNGRvision brought 2u by a grant from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and support from Tribalwar Gaming News viewers like ~you~

good one

but don't you get it? all I did was post a video of beto campaign admitting they are using prepaid cards with campaign money and funding illegals with it, nothing else. nothing derogatory to them. and all of a sudden ANGRY NPC MODE: ATTACK HAVAX with no discussion about the actual problem that I posted, including you. I seriously thought you were better than that.
haven't watched the beto vid, just the gillum one.

It's a simple difference between me and you.

You think 'your' side is right and righteous. I think 'your' side is just as corrupt and amoral as the other side.

Back