Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

I can imagine why you don't want to play under the same name you post with.

If everyone knew that you sucked THIS hard ---->MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It would be embarrassing right?

btw everyone opsayo's smurf name in this demo is "groov" or something like that, so you can watch him fail HO for 25 minutes against my fail turrets lol.

Watch as he doesn't even take down both solar panels on his HO runs and dies without accomplishing anything... My base is up most the game on Rollercoaster thx to Opsayo lolz.

Talking on the forums about how great you are is probably really fun 'till somebody like me posts a demo of reality for all to see.

POE, R&G, NuTz, HT all come before TF imo

dddddf

edit: o and sticks, doctors

I never played against HT so I can't comment.

TF mopped the floor with POE. My first scrim for TF was against POE on RC, I remember how shocked I was to see the team that I was playing for beating them so badly. I was so excited thinking "Holy crap, I'm scrimming on a solid team."

NuTz consistently took victories from us in very close games, but......... they were cheating, and TF wasn't so....

Doctors and sticks were at a very similar level of skill and ability as TF.

I agree that R&G was better than us though. I only played against R&G post Raskal, so they weren't as strong as they had been... I'm pretty sure the final score on the 3rd map SB against them was 2-4 in favor of R&G.

So yeah, R&G was better.

guys lets all get worked up about a pickup game 10 years after anyone cared about the outcome of tribes games

i'm so disappointed i played so badly, i might never get into IE at this rate :(

Can we have an anti-smurfing rule for the next PU?

Or can somebody tell me who dare and opsayo are b4 the game starts?

I've never actually encountered the problem of players being so scared of me they won't even reveal their in game names.

So which crappy HO was opsayo in the demo then? There were 3 or 4 of them I think.

script "Shiva" that s3 accuse of using that zear later say was real

it a big cheat in t1 etc let u shoot mortars from far far away at beacons in sky threw fog etc

it is legal in t2 and have name of script qfire

Wow, since Opsayo was talking so big I had no idea he'd be such a coward.

In ancient Japan it was considered unthinkably bad to kill your mortal enemy without first introducing yourself and telling them your name.

If Opsayo doesn't even have the balls to play with his name, then he is truly a coward, and nothing he says even matters.

Cliffs: Opsayo is a coward.

Wow, since Opsayo was talking so big I had no idea he'd be such a coward.

In ancient Japan it was considered unthinkably bad to kill your mortal enemy without first introducing yourself and telling them your name.

If Opsayo doesn't even have the balls to play with his name, then he is truly a coward, and nothing he says even matters.

Cliffs: Opsayo is a coward.

LOL

i remember the days when opsayo was last picked in base PU's and was useless so we made him turret

vav :heart: and h8 u guys

To be honest groov, your HO wasn't great, but you clearly had the most commanding presence of all the HO on your team. You were the only name that I even
recognized as HO'ing, so your boy Opsayo did much worse than you that game. So no hard feelings.

You are also a far superior human being...

Don't worry, you are a coward too Tinkerbell, but since I actually know your smurf name, you are slightly less of a coward than Opsayo, who is a gigantic coward.

I've never met anyone too scared to use their name before lol.

Last edited:
Back