Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster Suicide Watch
Page 5 of 7
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
81 - 02-25-2021, 09:47
Too many empty heads for me to live in rent free all at once.

Sponsored Links
TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 02-26-2021, 00:50
This thread is pretty gross even for TW....

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 02-26-2021, 02:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Too many empty heads for me to live in rent free all at once.
No one is talking to you or even gives a ****, please kill yourself midxe.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 02-26-2021, 07:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Grungir View Post
This thread is pretty gross even for TW....
Yes the people pretending to help do a turrble job. Having been in a deeply depressed state a while ago, I know that telling someone to get help and providing hotline info is ****ing useless and perhaps counterproductive. A potentially suicidal person doesn't care about anything except making the pain go away. The best way to do that is just talking to them and getting their mind off that even if only briefly. No one wants to be the center of a pity party, especially in a group setting.

Last edited by T-Dawg; 02-26-2021 at 07:42..
Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 02-26-2021, 08:12
Yeah no one except Vanster.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
86 - 02-26-2021, 09:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Yes the people pretending to help do a turrble job. Having been in a deeply depressed state a while ago, I know that telling someone to get help and providing hotline info is ****ing useless and perhaps counterproductive. A potentially suicidal person doesn't care about anything except making the pain go away. The best way to do that is just talking to them and getting their mind off that even if only briefly. No one wants to be the center of a pity party, especially in a group setting.
I've underestimated you. Spot on and not even awkward.

But telling suicide thinkers to "get help and call a hotline" is merely a way for us to assuage ourselves of any possible guilt to contributing to their condition. It's also a way to "project our caring" to others when it's not really there. And as a last observation, such faulty advice scrapes the last vestiges of decency that remain in our troubled souls.

There. That should cover the awkwardness that you missed in your post.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
87 - 02-26-2021, 09:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highfive View Post
Yeah no one except Vanster. (Wants to be the center of a pity party)
By being "open" with his own suicidal thoughts, Vanster indeed has plunged himself to the center of attention. Was it a true "cry for help?" Or was it a colossal troll?

I sense perhaps that Vanster has been dealing with these disturbing tendencies for years; and, that he's already come to terms with them. The very fact that he's recently "run them up the tw flagpole" NOW of all times suggests that he has other motives. Since these "thoughts" of his were so graphically and basely portrayed indicates that he has wrestled with them at one time or another; and, that he has them at bay at least for now.

Conclusion: Vanster has turned his own suicidal nature into a tw troll to garner whatever ridiculous reactions that can be mustered from such shenanigans.

Or maybe I don't know him at all and I'm full of ****.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
88 - 02-26-2021, 09:57
When someone wants to off themselves they try off themselves. No pity party, no posting on the net bs.

Do I want Vanster to off himself? Don't care. That is his business. Just remember ****er. It's up the street not across the street.

Tic
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 02-26-2021, 11:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
When someone wants to off themselves they try off themselves. No pity party, no posting on the net bs.

Do I want Vanster to off himself? Don't care. That is his business. Just remember ****er. It's up the street not across the street.
There are not many people I would inflict damage on intentionally, but if I saw you in the street I would not hesitate to introduce your face to the pavement.

Nasty waste of skin you are.

And for a queer/tranny **** like you are, one would think you would be a bit more compassionate towards others struggles - regardless of their past.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
90 - 02-26-2021, 11:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post
There are not many people I would inflict damage on intentionally, but if I saw you in the street I would not hesitate to introduce your face to the pavement.

And for a queer/tranny **** like you are, one would think you would be a bit more compassionate towards others struggles - regardless of their past.
You are more than welcome to try sport. Wouldn't mind a gimp for the remainder of the winter.

Mother thinks I am handsome.

Want compassion go see a priest. Only the strong survive this game.

EDIT: I legit tried to kill myself before. No posting about it. No woe is me. Just a simple duel with death. A duel I won. Death could not beat me but you think you can? **** outta here dumbass.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 02-26-2021 at 11:52..
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 02-26-2021, 12:14
nigga how u gonna call someone dumb when u ****ed up killing urself

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 02-26-2021, 12:18
People that really want to die get the job done. My guess is he didn't really want to die.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 02-26-2021, 13:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
94 - 02-26-2021, 13:25
In my case I seriously said **** this planet and off the apex of the roof I went. Falling was really nice. Hitting the ground sucked tho.

Wasn't sure if I should live or die, but when I did not die I knew the answer was live. Broken collar bone and collapsed right lung figured that **** out real quick. Was back to work and fighting fires within a week.

Glad I ended up sticking around. Been one hell of a ride and a pretty awesome show.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 02-26-2021, 13:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
In my case I seriously said **** this planet and off the apex of the roof I went. Falling was really nice. Hitting the ground sucked tho.

Wasn't sure if I should live or die, but when I did not die I knew the answer was live. Broken collar bone and collapsed right lung figured that **** out real quick. Was back to work and fighting fires within a week.

Glad I ended up sticking around. Been one hell of a ride and a pretty awesome show.
Hello tehvul plz tell us about the cop that came over and ****ed you back in 18

You never gave us juicy sex details

Heard you dumped him at least that's what you said in your comments a week later

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
96 - 02-26-2021, 14:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Hello tehvul plz tell us about the cop that came over and ****ed you back in 18

You never gave us juicy sex details

Heard you dumped him at least that's what you said in your comments a week later
Sargent I was dating for over a year. He is hung like a horse but the dumb**** wanted me to choose him over my kids. Fired him on the spot.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 02-26-2021 at 14:08..
T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 02-26-2021, 14:09
Do you SRSLY believe anything he/she/it says?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
98 - 02-26-2021, 14:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Do you SRSLY believe anything he/she/it says?
Mother had no doubt when I took a nude pic of Sarge and sent it to her instead of him, because I was stoned.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
99 - 02-26-2021, 15:37
That's exactly the sort of pic that you should to send your mom.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
100 - 02-26-2021, 16:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dance View Post
That's exactly the sort of pic that you should to send your mom.
wasnt on purpose. she thought it was funny i made a mistake.

Page 5 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster Suicide Watch

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
vanster suicide thread