I made contact with Rayn

you gonna make me dig up the MEGA MAGA thread quote where you said you were on disability from the state and your parents force you to take medications per doctors orders for advanced debilitating schizophrenia

I know there are a lot of voices inside your head......a lot going on

but fuck you for making me have to do that with google indexing issues on our forum

yes. go dig it up so you can see how wrong you are lol. or you knwo pretend your too busy to once you see how wrong you are lol.

yes. go dig it up so you can see how wrong you are lol. or you knwo pretend your too busy to once you see how wrong you are lol.

His brain is rotten and hes smearing internet handles together in a desperate attempt to remember why hes angry in the first place.

So lonely, vry angry, much tism. Sad!

so you aren't the poster who got all triggered when i made fun of his mental disability in my sig last year?

that was another "zant"-something poster ..... possible but unlikely

i sadly remember most of your bullshit more than you do

and there is a reason that dare left

you fuckers are all too dented and demented for even him at this point

more crazy and obsessed for attention than he is

really is time to shut her down.......nothing else to talk about but this

and people who no longer post here (for a likely good reason)

totally not mentally ill :cool:

*headshot*

ten more pages of tears from our bartender serving feelz

DzagaaTWwAAnftk.jpg

same performance on every page of every thread

until even i get sick of it

it was someone else who was posting about being schizo

I wish i could remember who, it's annoying me now

best to just admit defeat at this point

Rayn said:
Don't take it personally, Vanster, I am just tired of RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST (not just on TW, RACISM has lost all meaning now that we've started expanding its definition)
and people who bitch about this place but really don't help anything.

nothing else left

nothing else to see

but the mentally ill projecting all over one another in one giant misery soaked kabuki festival

where they chase you from thread to thread until you hate being here as much as they hate themselves

(not possible but inevitable)

Last edited:
it was someone else who was posting about being schizo

I wish i could remember who, it's annoying me now

so you remember it too

I really thought it was Zanthious, but there was one other person with an online name similar to his and also started with a ZZzzzzzzzzzzz

my bad if I got this one wrong.....I'll concede whatevers my bads

I feel like it was some vet (with quite a short username?) who hasn't posted in forever

they came and posted in MAGA for like 1 day and then disappeared again

their posts were kind of retarded, like clu

but not clu

so you aren't the poster who got all triggered when i made fun of his mental disability in my sig last year?

that was another "zant"-something poster ..... possible but unlikely

i sadly remember most of your bullshit more than you do

and there is a reason that dare left

you fuckers are all too dented and demented for even him at this point

more crazy and obsessed for attention than he is

really is time to shut her down.......nothing else to talk about but this

and people who no longer post here (for a likely good reason)

nice deflection attempt. I like when people try to drag others in the mud get caught up being wrong then attempt to then drag someone else into the mix to deflect the fact that they have way too much time on their hands and still cant get their story straight. It's you way of turning all threads into a shit storm that really makes this place meh. You can keep trying to justify it but lets be real here man. Look at your post count since you joined. You literally never shut up lol.

I just don't understand the Tele sperg thing. Guy came out of nowhere and has posting diahrea and thinks that it is somehow awesome.

Over under on his weight set at 300

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Back