tomorrow i will avenge my bs 2nd place finish in my local pizza eating contest

fraggle

Veteran XV
last year i was robbed of my first place victory and had to settle for second place prize money ($50 and a tshirt).

this year the truth will be revealed and i will dominate.

Joop

Look-how-much-fun-Where-are-his-arms.jpg

My son in law did a lobster roll eating contest a couple years ago. I can never look at him the same. He did redeem himself by running the Boston marathon a year later, but still, some things can not be unseen.

My son in law did a lobster roll eating contest a couple years ago. I can never look at him the same. He did redeem himself by running the Boston marathon a year later, but still, some things can not be unseen.

yikes, didn't realize this was a thing
did he dip the buns in water to get it down faster?

No, but they had bottled water they could drink while eating it. He had to do a hot dog eating contest a couple weeks before to qualify.

Most disgusting event I ever witnessed in person.

What type of pizza do they have you eat? Only cheese or do they mix up the variety of types? GL

I'm guessing it's all one in the same just cheese make it fair make it really disgusting don't throw up don't think about that don't throw up

It's amazing to study the science behind competitive eating. The pros will fill their stomach with a gallon of water to train. The average limit of the stomach is 15 pounds of food. What they do to make it competitive is bring in the time element.
Major League Eating International Federation of Competitive Eating
That's why Joey Chestnut is king. He can down the food the fastest.

So Fraggle, tell us, what's the time limit and how many pounds do you expect to put away?

Last edited:
Back