Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 3082 of 8750
~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
61621 - 02-08-2018, 13:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I am stable. Healthyish. I will never stop seeing the doctors like some people do. I am not saying I am an athlete but comparing myself to a healthy person who believes they are invulnerable and skips the doc checkup vs me who is on a regiment?

I bet the odds over a long enough time line favor me
Breaking - Potential fatal injury received from consumer electronic product by SuperTrap - TribalWar Forums

Sponsored Links
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
61622 - 02-08-2018, 13:20
you should have one of your 5 doctors check you for a brain tumour

or maybe just peer into your ear canals and see if any of the **** you have for brains is visibly leaking out

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61623 - 02-08-2018, 13:20
age for age... duh. just in case someone thinks I said that as 50 vs a 30 year old

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61624 - 02-08-2018, 13:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dickschnitzel~ View Post
Breaking - Potential fatal injury received from consumer electronic product by SuperTrap - TribalWar Forums

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/SJKf2enEFuEoM/giphy.gif[/img
I could ridicule you but because I care deeply for your safety...

The path to ground flowing from the entry point is key. It will most of the time flow to ground without crossing your heart.

If you receive a high or low voltage shock and there is no apparent damage but even hours later feel weird and different. Don't ignore it. Get it checked.

It is a hazard for even healthy people

also

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
61625 - 02-08-2018, 13:26

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61626 - 02-08-2018, 13:31
and I guess my jokes are dumb because I threw the prostate cancer in there as reference to my experience with heart byass surgery

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61627 - 02-08-2018, 13:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
you should have one of your 5 doctors check you for a brain tumour

or maybe just peer into your ear canals and see if any of the **** you have for brains is visibly leaking out
Sorry bro.. for real, I had my left nostril drilled out a few years ago to cure my sleep apnea. Since then my left nostril is runny in the morning for like 2 hours and then it returns to normal like the other one. Just irritating a little.

So my wife works at a hospital and she asked the ENT and he said well, let's bill you 70 bucks and check it. So I said sure.

Turns out there is a condition where your sinus cavity or skull or some **** cracks and you start leaking brain juice. One symptom is just 1 nostril leaking. So he said I should get a cat scan and pay 1500 bucks.

I talked to my wife and friends and we all agreed that leaking brain fluid out my nose made perfect sense for me.. explains everything. So I said sure! Charge me 1500.

Short story long... I don't have any leaking brain fluid... so I got that going for me

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
61628 - 02-08-2018, 13:49
Holy **** supertrap insecure meltdown

Heart attack boy no one is jealous

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61629 - 02-08-2018, 13:57
meltdown? I need the ups guy before I can continue. I am burning time. What are you up to?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61630 - 02-08-2018, 14:00
Remember all I said what?... 3 pages ago was that you guys suck at trolling. Then you asked how I was feeling and how my LTD was going.. if I was still getting my checks. What was my mental condition... that was all you guys.

You could have went with Trump sucks but I was like... okay, whatever

cael
VeteranXX
Old
61631 - 02-08-2018, 14:17
aflaaaaaaac

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
61632 - 02-08-2018, 14:20
We arent all smug about being mooches but thats prob why you are insecure mooch boy

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
61633 - 02-08-2018, 14:23
I miss the mooch

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
61634 - 02-08-2018, 14:32
anyone else wake up with a boner because they love america and the freedums we have? i know i do

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
61635 - 02-08-2018, 14:46
George W. Bush says Russia meddled in 2016 US election - ABC News

Quote:
Speaking of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Bush called him "zero-sum."

"He's got a chip on his shoulder," Bush said of Putin. "The reason he does is because of the demise of the Soviet Union troubles him. Therefore, much of his moves (are) to regain Soviet hegemony."
Funny, Bush and Putin were like best buds when he was prez. Hanging with the W on the ranch and ****.

Quote:
"There are people willing to do jobs that Americans won't do," he said. "Americans don't want to pick cotton at 105 degrees (Fahrenheit), but there are people who want put food on their family's tables and are willing to do that. We ought to say thank you and welcome them."
He's so ****ing senile he actually thinks people pick cotton by hand in 2018.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
61636 - 02-08-2018, 15:20
If only there was a large population of unemployed Americans that could work the cotton fields. Perhaps we could even find a group whose ancestors were bred for such a task? They would even have a genetic advantage over other potential labor.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
61637 - 02-08-2018, 15:21
It would be cheaper and yield a higher return to use an antique cotton gin. It's why slavery was on its way out. Why house, feed, and clothe a bunch of lazy ******s when you can just cotton gin that **** in half the time for a fraction of the price.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
61638 - 02-08-2018, 15:22
ya, wat happened 2 "i looked in2 his soul and it was ~so good~"?

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
61639 - 02-08-2018, 17:05
Russia Routed Millions to Influence Clinton in Uranium Deal, Informant Tells Congress

Quote:
Moscow routed millions of dollars to the U.S. expecting the funds would benefit ex-President Bill Clinton***8217;s charitable initiative while his wife, Hillary Clinton, worked to reset relations with Russia, an FBI informant in an Obama administration-era uranium deal stated.
I wonder if Brobama put some taps on that clinton ass? No? "Justice Department" claims this informant was unreliable despite working for the FBI for years.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61640 - 02-08-2018, 17:10
There are a lot of powerful people on this little planet that 'gave' lots a money to the Clinton war machine thinking she would become prezy. They are now a lot of very unhappy powerful people out there that are looking for a return on their investment.

Page 3082 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot