Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
83 - 09-26-2015, 19:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
I don't like nashes opinion let's ban him too
Dare wasnt banned for his opinions but for his continous pedo pedo pedo crap.

Quote:
And look at this in this thread Nash never banned a Soul for Google boming me he won't even delete the tags..
Jason, we've talked about this multiple times. First of all i cannot see who is adding those tags. For all i know it could be yourself doing it.
Second, if there are any tags with your personal info in them, report them so i can take care of it.
I don't see the problem there... except that right now you're suddenly making it a big deal to appear loyal to your dentheaded buddy.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 09-26-2015, 19:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
Wait til I get home and post these I don't know what's been going on here but lol I just got a great one

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 09-26-2015, 19:43
Dare threatening legal action is pretty darn funny. Whatever his threats are, they will be preserved forever, posted and reposted for years to come, so we can all examine his thought process in loving detail.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 09-26-2015, 19:51
nash admitting to protecting pedophiles

VonTed
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 09-26-2015, 20:06
TeeDub has fallen so far

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 09-26-2015, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonTed View Post
TeeDub has fallen so far
... Recently?

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 09-26-2015, 20:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHCxt1O-DTs

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 09-26-2015, 20:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Dare
Tehvul
Moto
Arsin
ICFire

probably some others
togo

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 09-26-2015, 20:14
Bring the Drama
Tell yo Mama
Blame Obama
Make Diorama

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
92 - 09-26-2015, 21:16
Quote:
here are thread tags in the recent "Free dare" titled "(name) pedophile"

this is blatant legal slander and libel and many other things

i have screenshots of you making openly racist and anti semitic statements on tw that you later editted out as well and ppl on record vouching for this :-)

i will both attack you in civil and criminal court as well as the media if you do not edit this as im fed up with nash and your absentee/elitism that has occurred in the last few years

tw is not about free speech any longer if im getting banned and nexted for insulting an admin, and saying a bad tribes game is bad,
Quote:
i sent you a personal email about this nash censoring bull**** and the pedophiles that influence staff almost 2 months ago

nash is overstepping his bounds and censoring, theres a conflict of interest with him and this tribes knock off game midair (which is completely anti t1, even Fool agrees with me on this as well as any real t1 fan, natural, etc)

nash also promotes nexting of posters through slander aka jason kotz serial rapist and now alex levert pedophile

he will censor any attacks back at him edit tags of threads and delete them etc he makes up fake 2 day bans and infractions to censor

you deal with naptown kotz jahoda duck etc seeing the weak link in nash and provoking him because he is a ****ing loser

i did more than enough to illuminate how ****ing dumb and anti free spech tw has gotten in the last little while especially since uve been down and out from ur neuro stuff

this page and the page before it are your summary imo

gameplay from nazi and pedophile endorsed game company Midair by Midare - Page 20 - TribalWar Forums

p.s. i drove membership to tw and have run a successful tribes tourney this year

the midair devs and fishstix and the execs at hirez also agree i hold major sway in the tribes series (to this dismay)

i dont want to post other resume **** or have a war with tw

i just want alex lever is a pedophile removed. my name changed back to dare. nash should be publicly shamed or removed as admin

or we can go 2 court etc and **** around with the media i am good @ that **** and it definitely would be a project im interested

but y u wuld war with me and not against losers like nash i can only speculate on

gl hf whatever u choose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn
Please don't threaten me with court I've dealt with with scientology. If you want a tad removed just ask me I don't have time for stupid ****
Quote:
you didnt reply last time i sent you a concise non-essay nice "hey man can u please prevent nash from being a complete anti-tw scrub" email anyway hope ur fukin lyme disease **** is going well

if u have the money do the stem cell **** from nova stem or similar in euro or mexico

it actually works etc
Quote:
ALSO IT SAYS IM BANNED FOR A YEAR FOR NO REASON SPECIFIED

IM GUESSING YOU GAVE THIS OKAY TO YOUR GERMAN CITIZEN ANTI-SEMITE FRIEND

GL HF I WILL C U IN COURT AND THE MEDIA IF THIS **** IS NOT RESOLVED ASAP. ESPECIALLY THE THREAD TAG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn
Lol I'm posting this ****
Quote:
Lol u post my personal emails i own u even more like i said gl hf etc. This is real life anthony ive saved every private email ive ever had with you. All the roid advice and racism

I could care less about a tw nexting noobie. $$$$$
Quote:
hi i read your tw post in my free dare thread that im also sure you didnt read as you no longer read tw

im guessing reading isnt ur strong suite after ur most recent bout with lyme

that sux

please be sure to use my full hyphenated name (dare) in any public disclosure of private emails you may be doing

i will feel less bad about branding you and your families wife and child name and pics on the internet permanently with all the ****ing convicted creepers, racists, and pedos you've put on staff etc and associated with LOL as well as all the blatantly criminal **** you've done and ive documented

you will not be made out to be some "sane" character dealing with the "crazies" in this narrative

when you live by the sword expect to die by the sword. as we both know you most likely arent writing your own tw book be sure to tell the tehvul level ghost writer about all of your indiscretions so they can accurately predict how ****ed your family's reputation will be after public exposure of all the **** you support (right down to me )

allah ahckbar
Quote:
MIGHT BE BANNED BUT I CAN STILL SPAM UR BLACK BERRY U DUMB ****** LOL OWNED RAYN
why is dare trolling me I was apple picking all day

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 09-26-2015, 21:24

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
94 - 09-26-2015, 21:29
This is glorious

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 09-26-2015, 21:34
banned for a year by nash because nash didnt appreciate what he was saying

free speech my ass

pls for the love of god remove nash from admin he is using his position to subvert community and censor opinion

Last edited by epidemic; 09-26-2015 at 21:45..
midst1
Veteran4
Old
96 - 09-26-2015, 21:40
wtf

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 09-26-2015, 21:40
Yeah I don't really think it's that bad I mean tbh dare overeacts but his underlying point is true

Nash is going way to far editing peoples names and filtering negative discussion of things he supports

That being said its not really fair to next rayn at all that's not cool

I told dare to cut that **** out even if its a troll (not that he listens to anyone)

Last edited by KittyCat; 09-26-2015 at 21:42..
midst1
Veteran4
Old
98 - 09-26-2015, 21:47
rayn is melting down obibun style

doggor
VeteranX
Old
99 - 09-26-2015, 21:52
who's mad?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100 - 09-26-2015, 21:53
Dare being banned from TW is like those videos of kids where their parents have suspended their WoW accounts for one reason or another. He's having a conniption fit, and it's fantastic to watch.

Page 5 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page FREE DARE

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#craigslist_drugs , #dent_head , adam mitter rectum jizzer , adam mitter semen shitter , alex knapik-levert crackhead , dare to be braindead , hi rayn , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz serial rapist , kayla wantopolous , levert missing half a brain , we must go back!