[Canada] second terrorist attack in last 48 hours by amRam - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Canada] second terrorist attack in last 48 hours
Page 8 of 10
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
141 - 10-22-2014, 19:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
I pick 3) live in Canada

Ironic in light of this thread yeah but it's all good
yep, you're totally safe from any criminals and harm in canada. good luck.

Sponsored Links
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 10-22-2014, 19:33
Btw don't construe it like I don't think guns are hella sick and a must have home accessory. Just understand that that fear of armed intruders is so infinitely remote in most Canadians minds that your scenario would be like asking what you would do if you were swimming and saw a shark coming for you

U feel me on that one

groove
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 10-22-2014, 19:35
i like how absent can take my own paranoid conspiracy theories and make 'em even crazier

now that's dedication, folks

TRIPS RIGHT 686 BIRD CALL
Veteran
Old
144 - 10-22-2014, 19:35
if that fear is so remote in canadian minds how can you honestly compare that or understand the feelings or rationale of americans who are surrounded and preyed upon by ****skin criminals

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 10-22-2014, 19:35
jihad means peace...

groove
VeteranXX
Old
146 - 10-22-2014, 19:36
also i don't see why people in canada aren't afraid of guns

criminals dont register them or buy them in stores

if ur a shady **** u can get a gun ez pz in canada

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 10-22-2014, 19:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPS RIGHT 686 BIRD CALL View Post
if that fear is so remote in canadian minds how can you honestly compare that or understand the feelings or rationale of americans who are surrounded and preyed upon by ****skin criminals

I 100% understand ur plight

Which Is why I'm very pro-gun ownership 4 my American bros

It's just the climate/culture here is not like that so its not needed etc

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
148 - 10-22-2014, 19:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
pretty sure this reinforces that i'm a bad person 'cause when i heard about this i didn't care

the harper gov't would rather spend millions on bull**** ad campaigns for programs that don't exist than do anything helpful

when you have a radical in power, other radicals will try to **** with you

heave Steve and the regressive conservatives 2015

Attacking a Canadian soldier, especially the National Sentries standing guard at the War Monument is an attack on Canada's ideals and every citizen of our confederation. It transcends political differences between Canadians. It doesn't matter who is Liberal, Conservative, NDP or Green party when it comes to the cordon of the War Monument.

We all have our grievances regarding our municipal, provincial and federal governments on any given day. This egregious volition was not in protest of Stephen Harper's government, but against all of us for being Canadian.

The War Monument is solemn ground. Projecting aggression towards it is the highest form of betrayal. A cowardly act.

Your apathy doesn't mean you are bad person. It means you are uninformed and disengaged. It's difficult to imagine someone who considers themselves a patriot while not feeling a swell of emotion on the smallest of levels when reflecting on what the War Monument honors and what was done to it on this day.

You toss around the notion of repression so casually as if to suggest you really have no idea of what it means to be truly repressed.

Cpl. Nathan Frank Cirillo died at his post because we vocalized our contempt for truly repressive tyranny. That's what Canadians do. It's what we've always done and why the War Monument was built as a reminder to the cost we've paid from having done so repeatedly throughout our nations history.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 10-22-2014, 19:38
Quote:
btw byron was found not guilty after they destroyed his life, his business and his marriage

but he said 'GOOD LUCK!' omg terrorist!
Damn dude, Im reading about this guy and unless this Star article is bull****, I have no idea why you're clinging to his nuts. He brought it all onto himself, intentionally. The way you describe him does not at all paint the right picture of the real situation, from what I read so far.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 10-22-2014, 19:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Damn dude, Im reading about this guy and unless this Star article is bull****, I have no idea why you're clinging to his nuts. He brought it all onto himself, intentionally. The way you describe him does not at all paint the right picture of the real situation, from what I read so far.
ya he bought fertilizer too omg

definite terrorist

he was 'poking the bear' to prove that the security could tell the difference between a terrorist and a normal person

he proved that wrong

they made a good example of him though - and i think everyone got the message. don't test our security, 'cause we'll destroy your life

aka you don't have to commit a crime for us to crush you

absent
VeteranXX
Old
151 - 10-22-2014, 19:44
Jews awarded Harper with 'statesman of the year' award. He was honored by juus as an 'outstanding supporter' of Israhell. He flew to that ****hole and told the yids in attendance that 'Canada will stand through fire and water with them.' He's a complete and utter **** suckpoop and is continuing to flood Canada with 200k non-Whites per year. Groove is a **** stirrer as he knows all of this I'm sure. Groove is a jew.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
152 - 10-22-2014, 19:44
Quote:
the difference is the harper govt uses those resources to spy on peaceful canadians who say things the govt doesn't agree with

harper has turned CSEC/CSIS and the CRA into a gestapo whose sole purpose is to crush opposition to the government. they've passed laws making it legal to spy on ANY protestor. if you show up anywhere and disagree with the government, that's legal grounds to spy on you.

at least in the US you guys pretend it's for catching terrorists
So how is this a difference from the current US Administration who uses the IRS and various other alphabet agencies to do the same thing?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 10-22-2014, 19:45
He left a long trail behind him, and he successfully poked the bear. He was then acquitted.

The prosecution had enough evidence to charge the guy... the same evidence he purposely created in order to get their attention. He crafted the whole story and apparently it was convincing enough to get him charged.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 10-22-2014, 19:46
Absent is just biter because Canada help kicked Hitlers ass.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 10-22-2014, 19:47
Quote:
Triple is also a partisan shill who isn't even Canadian. None of us has said anything about gun control as we understand crazy ass people do not represent everyone

And yeah less guns = less gun crime, it's simple math. Look at almost every civilized nation compared to the U.S. And you too can draw his easy conclusion
less knives and less baseball bats == less knife and baseball bat crime. Who gives a ****?

groove
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 10-22-2014, 19:48
the entire investigation was based entirely on the 'good luck during the G20' comment he made to a random officer while drunk downtown

they also lied and said he jaywalked to get his name after

he had a potato gun at his cottage and that was one of the pieces of 'evidence' they used to prove that he was a terrorist

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
157 - 10-22-2014, 19:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleBrew View Post
less knives and less baseball bats == less knife and baseball bat crime. Who gives a ****?

is this a serious post

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 10-22-2014, 19:52
Quote:
the entire investigation was based entirely on the 'good luck during the G20' comment he made to a random officer while drunk downtown
You don't seriously believe that, do you?

That particular event merely triggered a look-up of his name in the system. The RCMP apparently stated they were already running an investigation on this guy based on the trail of evidence he was carefully goading them with.

How can you fault the system for charging and attempting to convict a man who INTENTIONALLY led on the chase by manufacturing evidence against HIMSELF? I'd understand your argument if this guy was a nobody who just happened to make a dumb comment by a G20 fence, but that's clearly not the case... he did everything he could to get himself arrested.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 10-22-2014, 19:55
btw G20 was a total ****ing ****-show and the authoritarian pigs were vastly over-stepping their boundaries... that was just plain horse ****

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 10-22-2014, 20:00
Quote:
Who's more scared of guns, the person who NEEDS them at all times to defend themselves against someone who might have a gun or someone for whom the thought doesn't even cross their mind because guns are such a non-factor in day to day life

I don't know where this "fear" thing comes from. Who "NEEDS" a gun at all times to defend themselves? Nobody, that's who. As an American I simply value my right to have something and not need it than to need something and not have it.

Page 8 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Canada] second terrorist attack in last 48 hours

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fuck you vlasic!!!