Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BREAKING] Texas Voter ID Law
Page 8 of 22
cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
141 - 10-20-2014, 03:47
I've been an ordained minister since 1990 or so. I was doing it before it was cool.

that is a problem with mandatory voting. the failure to vote in itself is a declaration of choice. I wish we had a way to deal with that, such as a law that specified that no elections would be valid if less than 50% of the eligible electorate showed up...and if no one voted for a position it gets eliminated.

but voting in the US has always been built on the idea of limiting the eligible electorate. for all our talk about getting out the vote we, as a society, really don't want people to vote.

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
142 - 10-20-2014, 03:59
i think all registered ordain ministers that are atheists/lying through their teeth should not be able to vote.

what do you ****ing assholes think about that?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 10-20-2014, 04:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
The Apache blood in my veins tells me to tell you to go **** yourself.
What does the HIV in your veins tell you?
I don't really have that.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
144 - 10-20-2014, 04:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i think all registered ordain ministers that are atheists/lying through their teeth should not be able to vote.

I think growing up with a mainstream ordained father and doing that whole acolyte thing as a kid means I've earned the right to talk **** about the church.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
145 - 10-20-2014, 04:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
I think growing up with a mainstream ordained father and doing that whole acolyte thing as a kid means I've earned the right to talk **** about the church.
and i think you're a lying piece of **** that shouldn't vote and is probably going straight to hell to burn forever and ever

i mean hell, you could've just walked away as a non believer, but noooo, you had to be a scumbag lying ******* **** head too. that's wrong.

Last edited by havax; 10-20-2014 at 04:07..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
146 - 10-20-2014, 04:11
Quote:
TBH I don't give a **** about illegal immigrants because they're not competing for the jobs I do. when it comes to paying to support them I don't see any difference between them and the regular citizen poor people. they're poor. we pay for them or they commit crimes. again, it's relatively cheap compared to the alternatives.

as long as we have free trade as in the free movement of capital we also need the free movement of labor. free trade benefits immensely from the fact that labor is always restricted because immigration is restricted.
i don't disagree with most of this

my only issue is that taxes aren't supposed to be direct charity, but that's what they have become. while you might not mind paying 12k, per annum, per kid, for all ten of their kids.... Or for any of the other service items (prisons, medical, etc) they put a heavy burden on... some still might.

they might ask why not pay for the poor and downtrodden of all other countries as well (not just Mexico)? can't we get africans w/ ebola on medical? on some SSDI?

I mean its cool that we can try to bribe people with others tax money....but at some point we have to ask how many of the worlds 7.4Billion people we wish to have the US TAXPAYER do that for.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
147 - 10-20-2014, 04:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
My problem with mandatory voting has its roots in my problem with mandatory seatbelt laws: if you're not injuring another person, just do what you want. right? I can't sit in with any kind of mandatory voting law because I still got mad love for the anarchists, and they have to do their thing. The neocons problem with mandatory voting with ID ensures their losing streak is going to extend to half a century or more. While this is a common-sense approach to the terrible problem of voter-fraud in the US :rolleys:, you're going to have problems getting support for it.
fukin exactly

liberty...how does it work?

sadly it doesn't for most people

one side pompously shoves the others face into all their ****ty ideas

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-20-2014 at 04:22..
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
148 - 10-20-2014, 04:18
Quote:
Well sure. Scientologists and mormons will never have this history of ****ing children and covering it up the way The Church has.
Not even Muslims have raped young boys up the ass the way Christians have.
Whatever. Insane, all of you.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
149 - 10-20-2014, 04:23
I think havax is melting down.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 10-20-2014, 04:27
Quote:
I think havax is melting down.
he doesn't like people that get mad at christians for raping children.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
151 - 10-20-2014, 04:27
I think insanity might be this countries biggest export

everyone is getting tired of 51% of the voting population dictating what they can/can't do, can or can't buy, do with their body, put inside their body...etc

and then forcing them to further subsidize all of their provably poor priorities and ideas.

the faster we learn that there is different strokes for different folks, give people a way to opt out, the faster we can get back to living our lives and focusing on things that actually do make us happy and give us a sense of accomplishment (like glass ornaments of cats dancing).

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
152 - 10-20-2014, 04:33
Quote:

I agree 100%. I have zero respect for idiots like Muktard who get Ordained just for ****s and giggles. Unlike him, and the other posers, I have studied Theology the majority of my 37 years. I'm formally a member of the Methodist Church but I never go because my life long studies of the nature of Deity has lead me to the conclusion there is no need for a building with a steeple.

Deity is all around us and we are a literal reflection of a higher self.

Quote:
What does the HIV in your veins tell you?
I don't really have that.
Is says Undetectable so **** you moron. You suffer from the Universal Disease of Man you are more screwed than I am. Hey hows it feel knowing I live better than you and I will out live you? Pisses you off that you suck at life doesn't it? You wasted all those years in class just to have a non meaningful job and you will leave no legacy behind. Protip: Living through you kids doesn't matter.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 10-20-2014 at 04:38..
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 10-20-2014, 04:38
tehvul tryin real hard to convince himself hes not mexican

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
154 - 10-20-2014, 04:40
I am not Mexican. If I was I would say I was. My mother is Irish/Swedish and Dweasel is Spanish/Apache.

The fact I have a problem with my temper should come as no surprise but I am working on keeping it in check.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 10-20-2014, 04:42
red we've been through this bro youre as mexican as can be

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
156 - 10-20-2014, 04:45
Quote:
he doesn't like people that get mad at christians for raping children.
you know damned well that i hate children ****ers like dweasel and icfire. **** you, vanster. are you ****ing pedo, too? don't make me hate you for being a stupid ****, bro.

and cogz, i'm sorry you were butt ****ed by your father as a child.

on the other hand, it all makes sense now knowing you and your posts.

Last edited by havax; 10-20-2014 at 04:49..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
157 - 10-20-2014, 04:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
red we've been through this bro youre as mexican as can be
I was born at Permian General Hospital in Andrews Texas.

**** Mexico and **** you.

Quote:
you know damned well that i hate children ****ers like dweasel and icfire. **** you, vanster. are you ****ing pedo, too? don't make me hate you for being a stupid ****, bro.
Pedos need a bullet in their heads.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 10-20-2014, 05:34
to an illegal immigrant mexican family
its ok 2 b proud of your heritage, just not its circumstances

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 10-20-2014, 07:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
It's a ***** to get an ID, and now it's required for a process that wasn't before.
Someone too lazy or not smart enough to get a legal id probably should not be voting.

That said, I think people without money should be able to get a free id, and if the reason for reluctance is they have warrants, **** them. Even illegals bother to get them, no excuse not having one

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
160 - 10-20-2014, 07:36
You don't even have to get a driver's license, you can get a non-driver's license pretty easily. It's kind of sad people are wandering around without any form of ID, what happens if you get in an accident? How do you have a bank account?

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for some of you.

Page 8 of 22

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BREAKING] Texas Voter ID Law

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fuck you vlasic!!! , robert garcia is best garcia , shitstain of society