Reload this Page Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2
Page 629 of 635
2:37
Veteran4
Old
12561 - 12-22-2018, 02:11
Quote:
Only folks who have a prob with law enforcement are criminals. GFY

EXAMPLE: Know a guy who rants and raves about the fact he has not been allowed to have a DL for like 11 years. Blames Law Enforcement.

FOR HIS MULTIPLE DWI/DUI's.

Same guy blames Law Enforcement for kicking his ass every time they stop him for driving drunk/high/no DL.

AFTER HE SWINGS ON THEM FIRST.

So yeah like I said. Only folks with a prob with Law Enforcement are criminals. I know. I used to be a criminal. I know exactly how they think. I know how they walk. I know how they talk. Which is one reason I am very good at infiltrating/busting them. You might not give a rats ass about your community but fortunately I do not share your shortcomings.
What if you disagree with the whole system?

Sponsored Links
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12562 - 12-22-2018, 02:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2:37 View Post
What if you disagree with the whole system?
If you are coming from pure place that's just naivety speaking. Humans are #1 predatory species on planet. Without order chaos will ensue. Some will enjoy the chaos. Most will not.

Veteran4
Old
12563 - 12-22-2018, 04:57
Quote:
If you are coming from pure place that's just naivety speaking. Humans are #1 predatory species on planet. Without order chaos will ensue. Some will enjoy the chaos. Most will not.
YOU HAVE NO POSSIBLE WAY OF KNOWING THAT'S TRUE ?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12564 - 12-22-2018, 09:44
Remove emotion. Insert observation, and logic. Report back.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12565 - 12-22-2018, 10:05
I have a problem with abuse of authority, always have and always will. Law enforcement attracts the type of personality that likes to abuse authority. I know there are some good decent cops. However a lot of cops are very poor character thugs with badges.

Guess what, everytime a cop fixed a ticket he is breaking the law. Everytime he is driving 90+mph to then tailgate to push cars out of the passing lane he is breaking the law.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12566 - 12-22-2018, 10:13
As do I. Agreed. Agreed again. Bad apples will be in any bunch. That's basic human nature. The trick is to not throw the good cops in with the bad bunch because the bad ones are the minority. Despite my past I have not once been mistreated in anyway by a LEO. Ever.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12567 - 12-22-2018, 15:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I have a problem with abuse of authority, always have and always will. Law enforcement attracts the type of personality that likes to abuse authority. I know there are some good decent cops. However a lot of cops are very poor character thugs with badges.

Guess what, everytime a cop fixed a ticket he is breaking the law. Everytime he is driving 90+mph to then tailgate to push cars out of the passing lane he is breaking the law.
While i generally agree with you, honestly there are times when thugs with badges are exactly whats needed. you can't be nice guy and be a cop, that will get you dead

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12568 - 12-22-2018, 16:39
I disagree Juggs, you do not have to be a prick or thug to be tough, quite the contrary Imo. If I was the Massachusetts governor I’d remove all managers, fire everyone of them because the corruption is that embedded. I’d replace all of them with civilians that has never been associated with law enforcement until the good old boy mentality has been removed

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
12569 - 12-22-2018, 16:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
While i generally agree with you, honestly there are times when thugs with badges are exactly whats needed. you can't be nice guy and be a cop, that will get you dead
lol

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12570 - 12-22-2018, 16:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I disagree Juggs, you do not have to be a prick or thug to be tough, quite the contrary Imo. If I was the Massachusetts governor I***8217;d remove all managers, fire everyone of them because the corruption is that embedded. I***8217;d replace all of them with civilians that has never been associated with law enforcement until the good old boy mentality has been removed
I think a cop needs to be a little bit of a prick and have a thick hide. For instance

Thats Kyle Dinkheller. Look at that baby face. Looks like he just started shaving last week and probably came to work that day with a pb&j and mom cut off the crusts. You can look at this guy and see he's probably a nice guy, you might even let him **** your sister.

This is what happened to that nice guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
A prick would have put this guy down when he was dancing in the street.

Its just my opinion, but i believe that in certain jobs, such as cop, soldier, the job requires the person to have a bit of being a 'prick' in them due to the nature of the work

Veteran4
Old
12571 - 12-22-2018, 21:23
cop deserved it.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12572 - 12-22-2018, 21:32
Quote:
cop deserved it.
For being polite, professional, and demonstrating an incredible amount of restraint which ultimately led to his death? Yeah good luck with that logic, or lack thereof.

Scumbag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
A prick would have put this guy down when he was dancing in the street.
True. What I don't get is why do peeps recognize they are different from everyone else yet refuse to admit the obvious when it comes to leos? For example. My man friend is the kinda cop that will go the extra mile to cut you slack, write you a warning before a real ticket, not ruin your life over some pot (before possessing 10.5 oz on you was made legal here), but the instant perp picked up a weapon it would have been curtains. He was Ranger in Army before being a LEO. Been shooting with him before. Marksman is serious understatement. I still stand by my previous comment. Even more so after the statements of you two retard criminals.

Only criminals have a problem with law enforcement.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-22-2018 at 21:49..
Veteran4
Old
12573 - 12-22-2018, 22:11
Quote:
For being polite, professional, and demonstrating an incredible amount of restraint which ultimately led to his death? Yeah good luck with that logic, or lack thereof.

Scumbag.
Hope they all get shot and their families get cancer. you included

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
12574 - 12-22-2018, 22:36
Well Juggs like usual your opinion is ****ing stupid. At no point in time does a cop or a professional soldier ever need to be a prick. If you are a professional at whatever you do, you carry yourself with confidence and pride and you treat others with respect and dignity at all times. I may at some point have to put a bullet in someone while doing my job but I would never be disrespctful to people while doing it. I have also never stretched the truth looking for a justifiable reason to shoot some like many cops have done.

*edit The cop in that video was the master of his own demise. Very poorly trained if he had any training at all. Too scared to carry out his job. Too scared to even fight for his own life. He easily could have shot the guy when he saw the gun but he was too ****ed up with fear to save himself. How he passed any screening to become a cop is beyond me. His department is just as much to blame for his death as the shooter is.

Last edited by Smiling Canadian; 12-22-2018 at 22:46..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
12575 - 12-22-2018, 22:39
well, ya in the same way that no chewing gum needs to be more than spearmint

doublemint might not be necessary for a stick of gum to be a professional breath freshener, but it makes it twice as good, u kno?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12576 - 12-22-2018, 22:48
Quote:
Hope they all get shot and their families get cancer. you included
Thank you for proving my point.

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
12577 - 12-22-2018, 22:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian View Post
Well Juggs like usual your opinion is ****ing stupid. At no point in time does a cop or a professional soldier ever need to be a prick. If you are a professional at whatever you do, you carry yourself with confidence and pride and you treat others with respect and dignity at all times. I may at some point have to put a bullet in someone while doing my job but I would never be disrespctful to people while doing it. I have also never stretched the truth looking for a justifiable reason to shoot some like many cops have done.

*edit The cop in that video was the master of his own demise. Very poorly trained if he had any training at all. Too scared to carry out his job. Too scared to even fight for his own life. He easily could have shot the guy when he saw the gun but he was too ****ed up with fear to save himself. How he passed any screening to become a cop is beyond me. His department is just as much to blame for his death as the shooter is.
art of war chapter 2 verse 16 now in order to kill the enemy, our men must be roused to anger; that there may be advantage from defeating the enemy, they must have their rewards.

I'm sorry but you are wrong good sir this is basic knowledge 101

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
12578 - 12-22-2018, 22:59
the cool thing about the art of war is that noobs embrace it wholeheartedly so that the cool doods who tell noobs 2 read it can get ez wins b/c they kno wat routes the noobs r going 2 run

rly it's just catcher in the rye 4 ching chang chinks from the 576th century BC

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
12579 - 12-22-2018, 23:00
okay... moving on. the cop obviously dide because hes a huge ***** end of that discussion. jeez how easy is it for you guys to get side tracked?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
12580 - 12-22-2018, 23:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian View Post

yep

Page 629 of 635

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter semen shitter , alex dare levert , and more strega pics , ass mode , crap filled vagina , dare dick hate , dare is a confirmed jew , dare is king , dare sux dix , dick butter , drop your load , fuck my mouth , fuck you vlasic!!! , goshin , goshin goshin goshin , goshin hit on a man , jahoda slut , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz rapes kids , nexter's resource , omg code4 is posting from jail , omg slushiez so beautiful , spnxge pry #1 all time , spxnge banged your mom , spxnge has a mental disorder , spxnge has a metal misnomer , spxnge is fuckin awesome , spxnge spxnge spxnge , strega gays it up , strega is fat , theprovider of massive dick , therapy can't even help him , ugly goshin , ugly ugly goshin , very ugly goshin