[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

so i just did a race in cockpit view, and it looked fine to me. so maybe that FPS drop thing i read ain't true. it's more fun racing in this view :boogie:

ok i change my mind

i guess i saw some early screens and made an assumption

nice graphics in this 1

anyone make tw vinyls? i searched tribalwar early this morning and got the license plate travace made

i spent like 2 hours browsing vinyls and cars people have designed.. shits crazy

anyone make tw vinyls? i searched tribalwar early this morning and got the license plate travace made

i spent like 2 hours browsing vinyls and cars people have designed.. shits crazy

i spent 2 hours making designs i did not like in the end and scraped em ...Lol

i swear if you are into it the paint is like a game in itself.

any tips on starts?

even in these shitty 150 hp cars i spin tires and in general dont have a good start

Assuming you have no assists/TCS on:
At least in the demo, don't slam it off the rev limiter like the other cars do. Rev to slightly under redline, then let off slightly to let the RPM drop as the light turns green. Gradually get back on the accelerator as the car gets moving. Ideally, you'd want a bark and then full traction through 1st/2nd.

^^^an example of going slow to go fast.

The most challenging car to leave the line with (let alone race and win) in the last game was the C6R. With no assists, that is.

Last edited:
ya im playing with no assists and manual w/out clutch

been trying to come in first on the first E class world champ for past 2 hours ;_;

movie making option... FTW :)

i have not got into building a car yet. i am still using stock stuff or the cars that i won doing season.

Back