[Canada] second terrorist attack in last 48 hours by amRam - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Canada] second terrorist attack in last 48 hours
Page 10 of 10
DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
181 - 10-22-2014, 23:43
A couple of years ago I was in Ottawa with my brother and dad, the hotel was 2 minute walk from where the solider was shot. There are lots of security cameras all over that area, I am sure within a few days we will see footage of the gunman walking with a weapon.

It could have been a lot worse than a few people wounded and one person killed, near the end of the school year the area is packed with kids on school trips.

Sponsored Links
Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
182 - 10-22-2014, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooL View Post
*****S..go kill muslims..its pretty easy
Not so much when they are white french guys.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
183 - 10-22-2014, 23:51
They picked the right man for that position.

Quote:
Kevin Michael Vickers, Canada’s Sergeant-at-Arms, is being hailed as a hero after shooting a Parliament Hill gunman in Ottawa.

Suspected shooter Michael Zehaf-Bibeau entered the Hall of Honour at around 10 a.m. Wednesday after soldier Nathan Frank Cirillo was fatally shot at the National War Memorial just off Parliament property.

CTV’s Craig Oliver reported Zehaf-Bibeau was carrying a firearm when he walked into the building.

“Kevin Vickers came out of his office carrying a pistol, and apparently saw that he had a better shot, because the gunman had come in his direction,” Oliver reported, relaying a first-hand account from the scene.

Oliver said Vickers unloaded “a lot of shots,” killing Zehaf-Bibeau.

Vickers was a 29-year RCMP veteran when he took the position of director of security operations at the House of Commons in 2005.

As the Sergeant-at-Arms, Vickers is responsible for “safeguarding the authority of the House of Commons” and for “the safety and security of the Parliament buildings and their occupants, ensuring and controlling access to the House of Commons,” according to the government release announcing his appointment in 2006.

The 58-year-old has previously worked as an Aide-de-Camp for the Lieutenant Governor of New Brunswick, and has provided personal security for high-profile visitors like Queen Elizabeth and Prince Andrew.

Vickers has received several commendations throughout his career, including being recognized by the United States Drug Enforcement Agency for "outstanding contribution to drug enforcement."

According to Oliver, the security staff at Parliament Hill had been extensively trained for the scenario that unfolded Wednesday.

“They even have rehearsed how to hide behind the marble pillars you see at the top of the stairs and return fire,” he said. “That may have saved a lot of lives today.”

Several Members of Parliament thanked Vickers for his actions, including Justice Minister Peter MacKay and Veterans Affairs Minister Julian Fantino.

“MPs and Hill staff owe their safety, even lives, to Sergeant at Arms Kevin Vickers who shot attacker just outside the MPs' caucus rooms,” MP Craig Scott tweeted Wednesday
Read more: Sergeant-at-Arms stopped shooter on Parliament Hill | CTV News

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
184 - 10-23-2014, 08:28
Why don't we just send ten million american gun owners to the middle east and just unload on these ****s for a few days

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 10-23-2014, 10:44
Because they only talk tough with their guns.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
186 - 10-23-2014, 10:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
Why don't we just send ten million american gun owners to the middle east and just unload on these ****s for a few days
You'd need to build a few Nascar tracks out there to lure them over there.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
187 - 10-23-2014, 10:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
You'd need to build a few Nascar tracks out there to lure them over there.
Along with beer, pick up trucks, and chewing tobacco. But at least they already have the dirt roads.

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
188 - 10-23-2014, 13:12
media vultures are having a fking feast on this ****

groove
VeteranXX
Old
189 - 10-25-2014, 16:13
guy drove up in a car without plates and ran around with a long gun

and yet we need more laws to catch terrorists before they do things

wat

i wouldn't make it 6 blocks here in a car without plates and i can't imagine making it more than a block carrying a winchester 30-30 before half the neighborhood calls the cops

and where'd he get the 30-30? cops admit it wasn't legal but wont say anything else

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
190 - 10-25-2014, 18:22
Bad guys don't get guns because of gun laws and druggies don't get any drugs because of drug laws...... oh wait....

arsin
Veteran++
Old
191 - 10-25-2014, 23:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
"Terrorist attacks"
Yes exactly.

With so much fuktardism in this thread, I really don't know who to shoot down first.

Last edited by arsin; 10-25-2014 at 23:07..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
192 - 10-25-2014, 23:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Attacking a Canadian soldier, especially the National Sentries standing guard at the War Monument is an attack on Canada's ideals and every citizen of our confederation. It transcends political differences between Canadians. It doesn't matter who is Liberal, Conservative, NDP or Green party when it comes to the cordon of the War Monument.

We all have our grievances regarding our municipal, provincial and federal governments on any given day. This egregious volition was not in protest of Stephen Harper's government, but against all of us for being Canadian.

The War Monument is solemn ground. Projecting aggression towards it is the highest form of betrayal. A cowardly act.

Your apathy doesn't mean you are bad person. It means you are uninformed and disengaged. It's difficult to imagine someone who considers themselves a patriot while not feeling a swell of emotion on the smallest of levels when reflecting on what the War Monument honors and what was done to it on this day.

You toss around the notion of repression so casually as if to suggest you really have no idea of what it means to be truly repressed.

Cpl. Nathan Frank Cirillo died at his post because we vocalized our contempt for truly repressive tyranny. That's what Canadians do. It's what we've always done and why the War Monument was built as a reminder to the cost we've paid from having done so repeatedly throughout our nations history.
My gosh you're a grandstanding zeppelin of fart aren't you? What with "attacks on then Canadian idears" heck it's an "attack on all of us" bs. Did you don a uniform before posting? Let me share what this canukistanian feels:
1. I don't give a fuk cause
2. soldiers "live by the sword die by the sword" and cause
3. it was entirely predictable.

I for one have been waiting months for something like this to happen, I just figured it would be a Con MP.

Lets look at this for what it exactly was and call it like it is: a protest attack against western hegemony, specifically Harper's "I only suck foreskinless" approach to the Mid east.

It's damnable that our PM makes his personal religious "old testament" beliefs into OUR FOREIGN POLICY. So fuk him, and fuk us for voting 'goof'.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
193 - 10-25-2014, 23:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
no doubt sound would have carried to the rideau centre easily; echoes too
iirc isn't the Rideau Center like 600M away? There's busy streets which would drown out the noise.

I think a more probable explanation for the multi block lock down is simply that the police wanted to "serve and protect" which means going bat**** crazy and giving full vent to their neurosis.

Don't you agree?

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 10-26-2014, 01:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
iirc isn't the Rideau Center like 600M away? There's busy streets which would drown out the noise.

I think a more probable explanation for the multi block lock down is simply that the police wanted to "serve and protect" which means going bat**** crazy and giving full vent to their neurosis.

Don't you agree?
have you ever heard the sound a 30/30 when it fires?

Page 10 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Canada] second terrorist attack in last 48 hours

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fuck you vlasic!!!