Another ****ty day in paradise............ by Mitchdubai - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another ****ty day in paradise............
Page 15 of 15
darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
281 - 05-06-2010, 16:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
That's ****ing hilarious. It's well known that Egypt is, by a hundred million miles, the hardest place to do business in the Middle East. Absolutely riddled with corruption. There's a saying here "if you shake hands with an Egyptian, count your fingers after".

Dubai has its bureaucratic nonsense, yeah, but compared to Egypt it's on a different scale altogether. Perhaps not as smooth as in the US / Europe, but it really isn't that much more difficult.
Why the **** are you talking about Egypt. The point of his comment was that Dubai is a ****hole according to his friend.

****, if he didn't state he was a US born Egyptian you would have nothing to post about, because that is ALL you ****ing just posted about, and it has nothing to do with the fact that Dubai is ****ed.

Sponsored Links
henry
VeteranXV
Old
282 - 05-06-2010, 16:43
I want to move to Dubai so I can make threads and get trolled.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
283 - 05-06-2010, 16:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPiece View Post
Why the **** are you talking about Egypt. The point of his comment was that Dubai is a ****hole according to his friend.

****, if he didn't state he was a US born Egyptian you would have nothing to post about, because that is ALL you ****ing just posted about, and it has nothing to do with the fact that Dubai is ****ed.
OK, sorry.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
284 - 05-06-2010, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
in dubai you can have long arguments with 22 year olds to feel superior about yourself and your situation
There's not **** to do in the UAE unless you want to ride a camel into the desert.

So spending every waking minute on TribalWar locked in epic text battle with strangers 20 years your junior makes perfect sense for a balding 40-something with a family.

Perfect sense.

Xion
VeteranX
Old
285 - 05-06-2010, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
That's ****ing hilarious. It's well known that Egypt is, by a hundred million miles, the hardest place to do business in the Middle East. Absolutely riddled with corruption. There's a saying here "if you shake hands with an Egyptian, count your fingers after".

Dubai has its bureaucratic nonsense, yeah, but compared to Egypt it's on a different scale altogether. Perhaps not as smooth as in the US / Europe, but it really isn't that much more difficult.
If you read my post a little more carefully, I wasn't comparing Dubai to Egypt. I said my friend is a US born Egyptian. That's only relevant to explain how/why he speaks Arabic, which I use to suggest that he probably has an easier time navigating Dubai than the average expat, and that despite that, he still finds it to be a ****-hole as compared to any major US or European city (as also mentioned, he was US born and raised, and thus has a basis for comparing life in Dubai to life in say, NYC / Chicago / LA / DC / etc.).

Edit: also - I'm not trying to talk you out of loving Dubai. That's clearly not going to happen, and even if it was possible, what interest could I possibly have in changing your perspective? I'm just suggesting that it's equally unlikely that you're going to convince anyone on this forum that Dubai is as awesome as you think it is, and I question why you care to try.

Last edited by Xion; 05-06-2010 at 17:10..
DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
286 - 05-06-2010, 17:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry View Post
I want to move to Dubai so I can make threads and get trolled.
In order to get trolled like this you also need be high on the narcissism scale.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
287 - 05-06-2010, 17:08
Just an FYI, mitch is a slave task master and his slaves live in a camp without suitable drinking water. They would leave, but mitch has their passports.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
288 - 05-06-2010, 17:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
There's not **** to do in the UAE unless you want to ride a camel into the desert.

So spending every waking minute on TribalWar locked in epic text battle with strangers 20 years your junior makes perfect sense for a balding 40-something with a family.

Perfect sense.
Um, you're 30, I probably have more hair than you, and you have 65,000 posts. Permission is granted for you to carry on sucking at life.

Xion
VeteranX
Old
289 - 05-06-2010, 17:15
Also, it's like 1:30 in the morning in Dubai. Why aren't you either (a) asleep if you have to work tomorrow, or (b) or doing something more fun than posting on tdub, if it's a weekend night in that awesome city of yours?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
290 - 05-06-2010, 17:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teratos View Post
Just an FYI, mitch is a slave task master and his slaves live in a camp without suitable drinking water. They would leave, but mitch has their passports.
Twatos !!! How are you mate? I was wondering when you might show up with the same old ****. Welcome to my thread. Did you see how I slaughtered that flabby fifties throwback Bunnyrabbit thingy?

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
291 - 08-01-2010, 20:17
gulfnews : UAE regulator to suspend BlackBerry services from October 11

hahahaha

blackberry ban
****ing awesome bro

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
292 - 08-01-2010, 20:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post

Perfect sense.

Page 15 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another ****ty day in paradise............

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bitchdubai , mitch hates the uae , they took my son , they took my son to dubai