[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

All I'd have to do is put my hand up and work will send me all expenses to India. Haven't done it yet, not planning to do so any time soon.

It's not just that it is the dirtiest, stinkiest place, but worst of all it is filled with Indians, all of which appear to be trying to sell you something or find out your name, and being assholes about it.

They are just the most annoying race of ppl on the face of the earth

Spent time in both countries, India was far worse, both from a filth and asshole perspective. I like the Chinese, they just don't give a fuck.

I was in northern China tho which is generally nicer b/c it isn't like a sweaty sauna all the time.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1292797159549657088
bZ4hrMD.jpg

Johnson subpoenas FBI Director Wray in review of Russia probe origin
The subpoena demands that he produce 'all records related to the Crossfire Hurricane investigation'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/johnson-subpoenas-fbi-director-wray-russia-investigation

Last edited:

It's like we're waiting for the senate to catch up with everything we already know.

In this post we remember Seth Rich

Now, that said very simply this data was downloaded to a storage device a CD-ROM or a thumb drive and physically transported before Wikileaks could post it, so that meant it was not a hack [since there’s no rounding off to the next-higher second, as it would be if it’s a file that’s been carried over the internet], no matter how you look at it. We’re looking at the forensic evidence that says the DNC emails were not hacked, they were downloaded and physically transported to Wikileaks.

trying to sell you something or find out your name, and being assholes about it.

Okay so you have described the person that posts under the name Havax.

They are just the most annoying race of ppl on the face of the earth

Could you favor us with the rest of your rankings? Indians are the bottom, okay, that implies that there must be some in-betweens and some races in contention for the tippy-top. Tell us what are the high-ups?

Last edited:
Okay so you have described the person that posts under the name Havax.

Could you favor us with the rest of your rankings? Indians are the bottom, okay, that implies that there must be some in-betweens and some races in contention for the tippy-top.

haha like you have never tried hard af to get my name, asshole.

and relax, he's talking about dot, not feather.

Back