Epstein dead

Its begun.

EBnYF_JXkAUkqYB

EBnYGBOXkAAoOz6

Close but...

Need to find photos of his ears.

vy89b2gwlnf31.jpg

hopefully the investigators got proof that it was negligence because some clinton person paid them off.

Don’t worry, there’ll be another massive shooting event to take the focus off the super elite pedophiles.

OR Epstein isn’t dead and they used a body double to break him out of jail. He’s back at his island diddling a girls softball team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Department of Justice spokesman Lee Plourde told The Post that Epstein, 66, was not “currently” on watch in his cell at the Manhattan Correctional Facility while he awaited trial on child sex-trafficking charges.

Plourde refused to say whether that meant Epstein had been taken off additional monitoring or whether he had never been getting special attention to make sure he did not kill himself.

“I’m not going to discuss his previous medical status,” he said.

A person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press that Epstein had been taken off suicide watch. The person wasn’t authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke to AP on condition of anonymity. It wasn’t immediately clear when he was taken off suicide watch.

Epstein, 66, was in his federal jail cell in downtown Manhattan but was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, multiple people familiar with the investigation told NBC News. He had apparently hanged himself, and was found unresponsive at around 6:30 a.m. ET.

Report: Epstein Was Not on Suicide Watch at His Time of Death

Geez, as soon as I heard that this man was brought in, I knew he had a rapidly approaching expiration date. I hope some useful information gets out, but, I believe it is going to be a kin to looking inside of a black hole. I bet a lot of scumbags are breathing easier now a days.

Related believe or not.

I don't know what to say anymore. "He was taken off of suicide watch for some reason..." - ABC News.

suck my ass.

Back