Letter of luv from napfag

HEY RETARD ZOPHARTARD IS THE ONE POSTING THE PERSONAL SHIT ON TW I'M JUST RE-POSTING IT

No. I merely mentioned a dance studio in one of my posts. You were the one who looked up the home page and decided to post that link here plus a phone number with the phrase "Ask for Kevin." Can you say, "One step too far?" I mentioned the possibility of TW phone calls to Lioudmila and she just laughed it off, "Keh-vin! You are BAD BOY! BAD Keh-vin."

And I edited my own post that quoted your post to eliminate the Lioudmila home page. There's no sense in bringing innocents into your personal feud.

And FTR, I did NOT pm Rayn to complain. He infracted you on his own.

And Lioudmila is 50. And yes, she is hawt.

The "pic" of me was eliminated before I could verify.

Back to Arsin... man, you guys are suckers for being trolled. I'll give Arsin the benefit of the doubt and say that he has 16 inch biceps. 17 inches may be a more precise measurement though.

he gave up after RE:Zapotard was locked and after I spammed the shit out of his ITS MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY troll thread.

No again. I often go 36 hours or more without posting here due to other interests. And then I return to answer three pages of threads and you're like, "OMFG STOP BUMPING THREADZ!! Chugga chugga."

Zoph that's such bullshit

every time I'm here I see you bumping some thread that everybody stopped posting in like 3 days ago

No. I merely mentioned a dance studio in one of my posts. You were the one who looked up the home page and decided to post that link here plus a phone number with the phrase "Ask for Kevin." Can you say, "One step too far?" I mentioned the possibility of TW phone calls to Lioudmila and she just laughed it off, "Keh-vin! You are BAD BOY! BAD Keh-vin."

And I edited my own post that quoted your post to eliminate the Lioudmila home page. There's no sense in bringing innocents into your personal feud.

And FTR, I did NOT pm Rayn to complain. He infracted you on his own.

And Lioudmila is 50. And yes, she is hawt.

The "pic" of me was eliminated before I could verify.

Back to Arsin... man, you guys are suckers for being trolled. I'll give Arsin the benefit of the doubt and say that he has 16 inch biceps. 17 inches may be a more precise measurement though.

Zophartard old friend I'm just giving you the TW fame you desire. I have no personal feud with you old pal. I'm just using your posts as an experiment.

Last edited:
Sure Riike:
- napfag's smurfs have sent me 'threatening' pms.
- I laugh at them.
That's about it. I should post my responses but don't want to bore anyone with my lack of wit.

Suckers indeed, but Lemon doubly so since he likes the bitter, his sister says he's does a helluva job anally vacuuming her fat friends.

They were over 17", I only measured once (ftr) and moved more to endurance and flexibility, thereby reducing my bulk, since by biceps are now smaller.

Nice to see ex-player :jester:Ob:jester: posting here. How's life without the convertible? :ralf:

/cue nerd rage

Last edited:
I got Lemon so enraged that he took the 20 point unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Playas do this when their team is behind by a large margin. It's okay Lemon. You are in good company. Ascoe went down too in similar fashion.

Sorry Arsin. I had to lean on your thread since mine was locked.

Zoph that's such bullshit

every time I'm here I see you bumping some thread that everybody stopped posting in like 3 days ago

I've got to give Obibuns credit. Although he follows me around like a puppy dog, he has the good sense not to cross the line into the real world. He doesn't actually get pissed when he trolls. You other losers should take notes. THIS is how you correctly troll a humor forum.

you guys trolled me so hard I'm having difficulty breathing
Spoiler

That was with my former partner Maureen. She is rich and cruising the world now with her new boyfriend. She dances an awesome rumba and Paso.

I've got to give Obibuns credit. Although he follows me around like a puppy dog, he has the good sense not to cross the line into the real world. He doesn't actually get pissed when he trolls. You other losers should take notes. THIS is how you correctly troll a humor forum.

I simply don't care enough. You're harmless.

In reality you're either a 50 year old with a mental issue or a 50 year old who is just completed removed from reality and doesn't care.

arsin on the other hand.. while he never makes me angry on this forum, I'm 100% sure if I ever met him in person I would smash his fuck before he could say "hello"

with that said I sincerely hope naptown follows through and fucks him up

cruising the world, with cock on tap...and the best thing she can find to do is surf tw?

Do you mean missmanners? No, Maureen would NOT stoop to that. Maureen is a cultured woman who enjoys plays, opera, and museums. Totally not my type. Now Laura on the other hand....

Goddamn roffulls:

Nerd rage is cued:
arsin on the other hand.. while he never makes me angry on this forum, I'm 100% sure if I ever met him in person I would smash his fuck before he could say "hello"
:rofl: Priceless! haha.

Thank you :)

Kangaroo1.jpg

I don't fight roo's but I do troll for fools! :satan:

Last edited:
Back