happy flag day?

Have u not noticed? My old ass can barely find a flag these days and these fuckers are flying over hills landing right on them.

Hell, if every one is using it - I'd join the club. Makes finding flag 10X easier, and passing as well. Thought baseLT players frowned upon that though, true? I mean, if it became staple - wouldn't be seen as a problem anymore, right?

Release it to everyone, demand people get it - and we'll all be happy to fuck up far less!

I won't get it until I know most, if not all people use it though. I'm not about having an unfair advantage. TBH, I'm already dealt a POS connection though - so it's not like I'm not already at a disadvantage.

it was jokes. but flag day should be the only exception imo cause idk lets make a tribes holiday where we do certain things to celebrate it.

and yeah not many actually use it. people are using the brightly colored flag though and i'm sure that helps a great deal. especially with the LOD fix, you can see the colored pixel from far away

scan her to check for pragancies first obviously see if the blood is still flowing etc for a few months but tbh that single life is g00d as every1 all in on wiki-kathy .

Hell, if every one is using it - I'd join the club. Makes finding flag 10X easier, and passing as well. Thought baseLT players frowned upon that though, true? I mean, if it became staple - wouldn't be seen as a problem anymore, right?

Release it to everyone, demand people get it - and we'll all be happy to fuck up far less!

Yes there are a handful that use it. Don't be that guy

The way I'm always able to know where the flag is constant Capper Cam checkups. Whenever someone on my team grabs the flag, I check.
If someone has the flag and I'm in midair running a route, I check.
If someone has the flag and I just spawned, I check.
Capper Cam is pretty much team happy flag without cheating.
Doesn't help with our team's flag tho.

Back