[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you know......for phaytal being above and beyond religion

his party sure is good at bringing back the concept of heretic

that the word racism has essentially replaced it for him and his cult

“War is peace / freedom is slavery [and] ignorance is strength.”

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

despite the core latin root of the term "DIVERSITY" stemming from same place as divide and divorce

:lol:

So basically UNITY IS BAD

if that's the case, we should be investigating obama, not trump. obama is the one that apparently KNEW about russia trying to affect our elections, and said/did nothing. in fact, he completely denied that you could even rig an election.

wouldn't you agree, phaytal?

he would have no issue with an endless open investigation against Obama

and against Hillary, since she was his SoS..........

right? right Phaytal?

this isn't politically motivated at all

you just want to get to the truth

How do you personally have suspicions?

Tons of other reasons, but here are the big two:

8 U.S. Intelligence Groups Blame Russia for Meddling, but Trump Keeps Clouding the Picture

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law | Reuters

Trump thinking he's smarter than 8 intelligence groups literally telling him that Russia is to blame for the 2016 interference, and the fact that he ignored the law and blew off Congress when they attempted to institute sanctions against Russia.

That, to me, is suspicious. :shrug:

if that's the case, we should be investigating obama, not trump. obama is the one that apparently KNEW about russia trying to affect our elections, and said/did nothing. in fact, he completely denied that you could even rig an election.

wouldn't you agree, phaytal?

Sure. Investigate him.

8 U.S. Intelligence Groups Blame Russia for Meddling, but Trump Keeps Clouding the Picture

Trump thinking he's smarter than 8 intelligence groups literally telling him that Russia is to blame for the 2016 interference, and the fact that he ignored the law and blew off Congress when they attempted to institute sanctions against Russia.

very suspicious

if this is Owebama's economy

why couldn't it still be his foreign policy?

art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

nothing a little open ended investigation by Lindsey Graham et al etc couldn't fix amiright?

tell me you are for this and I'll let it go........MOVEON.org

obama is the one that apparently KNEW about russia trying to affect our elections, and said/did nothing. in fact, he completely denied that you could even rig an election.

He thought no one would get a hold of the database he had built. Boy was that nigger fooled.

Sure. Investigate him.

Patriots are way ahead of you. Smchit from goog ratted him right the fuck out. Even ratted him out about his north korea shit. obama. They thought they were smart using one gmail account and communiting via that account drafts. Wait till you see what he was shooting when he was all dolled up in his muslim attire. Pretty sick shit imo.

Last edited:

Stating a foreign country had a preference for who won the Presidency and took steps to campaign for that is not troubling to me. I expect that. Australia did it. England did it. France did it. Canada did it. Mexico did it. Facebook sells ads to anyone.

When you use phrases like meddling, hacking, or interfered, it's an inference of directness. Votes were changed, either by fraud or by influencing people to such a degree that they changed their mind. The flaw with that reasoning is that you're stating that either people are not allowed to change their mind, or that their mind should only be changed by Americans. There's been no presented evidence of direct vote changing through legitimate hacking, so you fall to vagueries in an effort to be deliberately disingenuous and misleading.

How many votes flipped in 2016 due to Russians changing votes directly? I have yet to evidence that it's a number greater than 0. How many people changed their minds on who to vote for because of a campaign tactic that specifically and only originated from a Russian source? I have yet to see evidence that it's a number greater than 0. What steps have the Intelligence Community, the Press, and the Social Media giants taken to ensure that not only Russia, but ANY foreign nation, are unable to "hack, meddle, or interfere" with future campaigns and that only American companies are allowed to present misinformation?

Aus and UK were involved in spying against POTUS. Fucking hilarious they didnt even find anything. They burned themselves for nothing. :lol:

TELE I had a fat sow from here in the States get after me for referring to women as "female" during a biology discussion yesterday in an INTP group I am in. She said it was "dehumanizing to women". Stupid is world wide.

Last edited:
I'm particularly interested in Donny T's tax returns. That should also be fun.

:lol:

tax law......tax evasion.....that 80k pages of convoluted legal script that phaytal doesn't grasp

thinks he can figure out trumps taxes.....while he likely pays a lot of money to have his own done

this is proof that this has everything to do about Russia meddling

nothing to do with a Trump witch hunt (what he is after)

:shrug:

Donny T didn't even spring for Turbo Tax Deluxe, he's so fucking done.

can you imagine phaytal, the guy who can't read headlines or do basic math, laughing at the idea that Donny's tax returns would be out of his ability......

the tax code is so convoluted that 19 expert cpa's can do an average persons taxes and come up with 19 different unique answers in what their client has to pay at the end of the year

obviously that isn't how math works.......or should work

largely how this happens

Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent

phaytal thinks he has it all figured out

but has a proven inability to even figure out what other people tell him to think about

DUNNING^KRUGER

I'm aware phaytal. But I'm not the one with a preconceived conclusion, you are. You've admitted as such. You will not be satisfied if the investigation concluded now. Meaning you are certain Trump is guilty of something and should be held accountable. Yet you can't name that crime. If you are searching for a crime rather than investigating a crime, you are on a witch hunt, which by definition, will always be ongoing. It's not a principled position, and it's easily proven as such. For example, you would not submit yourself to a Special Counsel investigation with unlimited scope.

concluded.... confirmed

established

Last edited:
Back