[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Obama was not a good president

But Trump makes him look saintly

Huscarl is such a libtard cuck. I love how when fake news breaks, the cucks poor in to cuck hard.

Here, let’s see if he can articulate an original thought that isn’t spoon fed to him by an online article (this should be entertaining if he doesn’t cuck out like cael).

Huscarl can you explain, in detail, how Trump is a bad president.

I’ll wait.

I just wish you could tie that to something the Trump did, then I'd appreciate your admiration of the Trump.

And don't respond with cutting red tape etc.

I believe any good that comes of the Trumps presidency is COMPLETELY INCIDENTAL. it's all about HIM and feeding his ego lol temp tax cuts for shillcuk, but permanent for him.

economic confidence. look it up

Huscarl is such a libtard cuck. I love how when fake news breaks, the cucks poor in to cuck hard.

Here, let’s see if he can articulate an original thought that isn’t spoon fed to him by an online article (this should be entertaining if he doesn’t cuck out like cael).

Huscarl can you explain, in detail, how Trump is a bad president.

I’ll wait.

autistic scrheeeeching

:lolwut:

you know what the sad part is?

that CNN was provably worse last year

i blame them for letting people like alex jones still have a voice in this world

if they weren't activists pretending to be journalist majors we might not have to listen to crazy people anymore

Michael Wolff - Wikipedia

:rofl: well that might explain all the "fucking idiot/fucking moron" shit in the book lol

THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS!!@@#@#

DSqxhaTVoAAy0O9.jpg

DOG SHIT TACO

BARBARA STREISAND

ME AND MY COUSIN TOUCHED.......TOUCHED

ANOTHONY WEINNNNNNNERS

It's worse than you can imagine. An idiot surrounded by clowns. Trump won't read anything - not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored. And his staff is no better. Kushner is an entitled baby who knows nothing. Bannon is an arrogant prick who thinks he's smarter than he is. Trump is less a person than a collection of terrible traits. No one will survive the first year but his family. I hate the work, but feel I need to stay because I'm the only person there with a clue what he's doing. The reason so few jobs have been filled is that they only accept people who pass ridiculous purity tests, even for midlevel policy-making jobs where the people will never see the light of day. I am in a constant state of shock and horror."

Maga!

Honest question:

After that little rant, how does this make you feel?

Here’s ur shot brah, tell me about ur feelings in our safe space.

anyone on the defensive right now is nuts, can you imagine how amazing this book will be?

behind the scenes with donald rofl this shit will be hilarious

The book has already been verified fake.

Anytime you see CNN get this excited, just know it’s fake news.

Back