[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

That's not what I said at all, don't follow triple's straw manning tactics.

Bragging about a 100% conviction rate when you're free to investigate without any limitation for as long as you please practically guarantees that you will uncover criminal activity that you can prosecute. That's why in an investigation supposedly looking for russian election interference, there's not a single conviction for anything related to election fraud or interaction with russians. Lying to the FBI, a serious crime, but also easily proved if committed. Should they be prosecuted? Absolutely. Throw people who break the law in jail. But cherry picking minor offenses and following evidence to unrelated crimes doesn't impress me.

I'm not straw manning. Unlike you, I understand that investigations that potentially reach all the way to the President, take time. A year and a half in, Mueller is leaps and bounds ahead of similar investigations.

atd-indictments-0514.png

Fool said:
Where's the smoking gun? Where's the Russian interference? Where's the Trump collusion?

It's an ongoing investigation.

on·go·ing /ˈänˌɡōiNG - adjective - continuing; still in progress.

Watergate took over 4 years to conclude. Mueller is at 1.5 years thus far. Patience, Fool. Patience.

Fool said:
If the Mueller probe ends today, will you be satisfied with it's conclusion? Will you be happy that it ended with nothing more than Manafort going to jail for bank fraud in 2012? Will you suggest that it confirmed russian collusion with the trump campaign to interfere with the election?

I would not be satisfied. But if there is one thing I can promise you, these are not the only convictions coming out of the Mueller investigation (no triple).

Aside from paranoia, I don't understand the right's rush to end the investigation. If Trump's innocent, he will be vindicated. If he's not, he might face charges. What's the rush, and please don't tell me how expensive it is. Trump spends more golfing a month than Mueller has spent in a year and a half convicting criminals.

Word on the street is Donny Jr. is about to be indicted. That should be fun.

we gittit bruh phaycuck ur bettuh off ded n ur frenz n famly bin tellin ya menny yrs we gittit bruh mun dunno y u b tinkn u needa b convincn peeps upinchea smdh lol :jester:

I'm not straw manning.

:rofl:

I would not be satisfied. But if there is one thing I can promise you, these are not the only convictions coming out of the Mueller investigation

Aside from paranoia, I don't understand the right's rush to end the investigation.

because it's a hoax and an attempted coup that's been reported on for a while now, but the leftards like yourself refuse to listen to it with ears plugged up and yelling LALALALALA

:picard2:

havax called the left gaining control of the House 'not a big deal'. I wonder if he changes his tune when they start raining down subpoenas in the not so distant future.

I'm particularly interested in Donny T's tax returns. That should also be fun.

:lol:

I'm not straw manning. Unlike you, I understand that investigations that potentially reach all the way to the President, take time. A year and a half in, Mueller is leaps and bounds ahead of similar investigations.

atd-indictments-0514.png

on·go·ing /ˈänˌɡōiNG - adjective - continuing; still in progress.

Watergate took over 4 years to conclude. Mueller is at 1.5 years thus far. Patience, Fool. Patience.

I would not be satisfied. But if there is one thing I can promise you, these are not the only convictions coming out of the Mueller investigation (no triple).

Aside from paranoia, I don't understand the right's rush to end the investigation. If Trump's innocent, he will be vindicated. If he's not, he might face charges. What's the rush, and please don't tell me how expensive it is. Trump spends more golfing a month than Mueller has spent in a year and a half convicting criminals.

Word on the street is Donny Jr. is about to be indicted. That should be fun.

Perhaps because I have yet to be given proof that Russians did anything that actually influenced an election, or that it had anything to do with the Trump campaign, or that if such a thing occurred that Trump himself was involved. If the investigation was progressing towards proving those things, and presenting evidence that those things occurred, I would be far more inclined to see it through.

So far it's all unrelated crimes. So far no evidence beyond "trust us it's real". Just wait it's coming. Soon, it'll be soon. It's an endless "something will eventually stick" investigation that frankly has far more influence on elections than any supposed Russian interference. But you know that, which is why you want it to continue and why you're excited about 85 more. You have a presupposition of guilt, and any unrelated conviction only reinforces it. The notion of innocent people will eventually be proven innocent so there's no harm in endless investigations is fallacious and naive.

havax called the left gaining control of the House 'not a big deal'. I wonder if he changes his tune when they start raining down subpoenas in the not so distant future.

two can play at that game...

I'm particularly interested in Donny T's tax returns. That should also be fun.

:lol:

and when that turns out to be a nothingburger, will you cry like a baby bitch again?

“Listen throughout human history, certainly throughout American history, politicians have exaggerated. They make promises that they may try to fulfill, but then it turns out to be harder than they expected,” Obama told the crowd assembled in Milwaukee. “They pump up the things that they did that are good.”

“They downplay the things that they did that aren’t so good. They try to put a positive spin on things,” Obama continued. “But what we have not seen before, in our recent public life, at least, is politicians just blatantly, repeatedly, baldly, shamelessly lying.”

lol u so funny, obummer

Perhaps because I have yet to be given proof that Russians did anything that actually influenced an election, or that it had anything to do with the Trump campaign, or that if such a thing occurred that Trump himself was involved. If the investigation was progressing towards proving those things, and presenting evidence that those things occurred, I would be far more inclined to see it through.

So far it's all unrelated crimes. So far no evidence beyond "trust us it's real". Just wait it's coming. Soon, it'll be soon. It's an endless "something will eventually stick" investigation that frankly has far more influence on elections than any supposed Russian interference. But you know that, which is why you want it to continue and why you're excited about 85 more. You have a presupposition of guilt, and any unrelated conviction only reinforces it. The notion of innocent people will eventually be proven innocent so there's no harm in endless investigations is fallacious and naive.

on·go·ing /ˈänˌɡōiNG - adjective - continuing; still in progress

I'm going to have to go with Bob Mueller over an armchair interweb lawyer on this one. You have absolutely no idea what evidence Mueller has or has not compiled.

I'll bet you a perma-ban there are more indictments. Deal?

How sure are you shit-for-brains?

i'm as sure as you are, 0%, because i know as much as you do about what mueller has for evidence, 0%.

the difference is, i'm not salivating profusely like a rabid dog for more indictments against trump and his family. :shrug:

now come, call me more names. that way i can tell you aren't upset.

on·go·ing /ˈänˌɡōiNG - adjective - continuing; still in progress

I'm going to have to go with Bob Mueller over an armchair interweb lawyer on this one. You have absolutely no idea what evidence Mueller has or has not compiled.

I'm aware phaytal. But I'm not the one with a preconceived conclusion, you are. You've admitted as such. You will not be satisfied if the investigation concluded now. Meaning you are certain Trump is guilty of something and should be held accountable. Yet you can't name that crime. If you are searching for a crime rather than investigating a crime, you are on a witch hunt, which by definition, will always be ongoing. It's not a principled position, and it's easily proven as such. For example, you would not submit yourself to a Special Counsel investigation with unlimited scope.

Back