[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What happened to you supporting states rights?

:lol:

You support state rights on all other social issues now randomly you don't? Isn't that hypocritical?

I completely support state rights. I agree that pot shouldn't be classified as a schedule 1 drug. I agree that states should be able to decide. So, get rid of the federal laws that go against it.

Not hypocritical at all. Not sure how the fuck you can't understand that.

Jason Kotz doesn't know who won the civil war:lol:

Hint:  It wasn't the side that was fighting for states rights 

I completely support state rights. I agree that pot shouldn't be classified as a schedule 1 drug. I agree that states should be able to decide. So, get rid of the federal laws that go against it.

Not hypocritical at all. Not sure how the fuck you can't understand that.

Do you seriously think this is Jeff sessions intent?

He's batshit...

doesn't know who won the civil war:lol:

Hint:  It wasn't the side that was fighting for states rights 

I never said I supported states rights... I said the republican party does

Odio can't even keep up with our convo he's lost

Most things tend go over his head though

If states are apparently going to be who handles the healthcare issue, then i don't see why states shouldn't be the ones to determine what drugs can/can't be used in their state

Do you seriously think this is Jeff sessions intent?

He's batshit...

It's not the point. It's never been the point. It's the issue with what the states have been doing since WA and CO legalized it. No different than if California decided to legalize cocaine. Regardless of the "will of the people", it's still not legal federally. Maybe if the feds crack down, it will cause enough of a fervor to get things changed. The federal government is missing out on a huge taxable money stream. They are fucking idiots, IMO. But, as I've said before, there is too big of a stake in the thousands of jobs of DEA, BATFE, and all of the other alphabet soup agencies "fighting" the war on drugs to get it changed easily.

But, that's where things need to be fixed.

obsolete jobs that shouldn't exist

just like truckers

YEAH I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU LANE-BLOCKING FAGGOTS "OH WE MOVE AMERICA" AND YOU'VE ONLY GOT AN EMPTY BIG MAC BOX AND A MEXICAN IMMIGRANT'S ABANDONED PONCHO IN THE TRAILER U FUCKING ASSMASTER DELUXE HOLY COW I GET SO STOKED IN THOSE MOVIES WHERE TRUCKERS GET JACKED ON THE HIGHWAY

I think this also highlights the meme that the banks and wall street control the federal government. Banks can't legally accept money made from legalized pot. It's a potentially multi billion dollar industry just sitting there waiting to be exploited. Yet, here we are, years later, and pot shops have to keep their profits in safes because they can't deposit it in the bank. And no new corporations are issuing IPOs as pot manufacturing and distribution businesses can't file with the SEC.

Money money money. Billions of dollars for CEOs and Uncle Sam just rotting on the vine. Come on, corporate america, wake the fuck up. How many other businesses can you name that has 1000x $$$ markups on what essentially is a weed, even more exploitative than tobacco. Not to mention the advertising, distribution, accessories, T-shirts, corporate logos, conventions, celebrity endorsements...

lnlbxnevk2801.jpg

Murdoch calls him a fucking idiot, his own sec. state calls him a fucking moron, and his national security adviser called him a dope with the intelligence of a kindergartner.

I'm just waiting for his children to chime in on what a dipshit their dad is

lnlbxnevk2801.jpg

Back