Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Okay Science
Page 1 of 6
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 09-04-2018, 19:23
I wanted to respond to Milk-Man in the thread in which he attempted to flame me about science, but as Tele has just hit the meth-pipe, there is no way that anyone would read it. . when he's high, he posts 0.25 paragraphs/s.

I don't think the success of science can even be argued. Solid state electronics, lasers, and hard disk drives are all examples of quantum mechanics and quantum mechanical effects. It's not just the fact that vaccines, coronary artery stents (pay attention, Havax, you're likely to need at least 3), and polymerase chain reaction are not arguable, it's that science and the scientific method is one of the reasons we're all fighting every day.

Milk-Man's argument, as I understand it, is that we should not trust science because every week, scientific laws are taken down and rewritten. This demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of what science is, and is an evidence of someone that trusts mainstream media.

MSM, as it is known here, needs to sell. They need to sell copies, and to do that, they need to make headlines that people want to buy. What you see, is "Einstein was wrong!" or "Italian physicist about to turn science upside down!" or "Everything you thought about the universe is now wrong!"

In almost every case, whatever journalist throws some sensationalist headline , they scream something that will get the attention of idiots. They put an exclamation point at the end of their headline, and they scream something crazy. .these are people with no background in science; they are just trying to score a paycheck. "Tesla had it completely backwards!"

This has gone on since I was a child. The success of science has stymied idiots, and they love to see headlines that afford their sensibilities. I'll go further: I would tell you that the reason that Milk-Man, and most of the other nutjobs on this forum don't like science, is exactly because they read mainstream media.

People like Milk and Tele, and Havax and such have never studied math, they have never studied science, so they rely on CNN and Reuters for science. They do not know what a chi-square test is, a p-test, a t-test, they don't know what double blind means, they've never had to find a derivative, they've never had to integrate, and if they are truthful, they will admit they've never had to do anything beyond long division.

Mainstream media, unfortunately, defines the trailer-park view of science. America's best, are among the best in the world: USA wins the science bowl, the math Olympics. . not every year but most. Our best students are among the best, and many times the best in the world.

The problem is our middle of the road students, and our bottom-of-the-barrel students, ie: TribalWar. Most of our pupils are idiots, unfortunately, and they are able to obtain licenses to drive, and the ability to vote.

Jumping the shark: yeah, I don't think Milk-Man or Tele should be able to drive or vote, the same way I don't believe my 92 year old father should be able to drive. He cannot judge, neither they. I don't think either of them could achieve 07 on the ACT. I don't even need to address Havax. At this point, I'm addressing levels of stupid. He's never taken the ACT, the SAT, and by his own admission, got a degree from a ****-school that didn't require any to do math, write code, or do anything productive.

Cliffs: Judgement of science should be based on people that understand science.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
2 - 09-04-2018, 19:36
tl;dr

but this was funny and maffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

lol
y axis begins at 79.

Gentlemen, I present to you, someone that got his degree from a box. This post, and the "lol" that accompanies it, is why accredited Universities require Masters students to write and defend a thesis.

It is why we don't confer degrees to idiots, and it is exactly why idiots brag about having something worthless.

I've quoted you, no amount of editing will save your face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
Whoa, that Y-axis starts at 60, you fake-Master's-degree-holding hagfish. That means the graph is altered to show your point. I quoted you so you can't edit it!
tide comes in.....tide goes out

nobody can explain it though

Last edited by Captain Tele; 09-04-2018 at 19:47..
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 09-04-2018, 19:38
I thought Bill was your hero.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
4 - 09-04-2018, 19:40
I think u thunk

but instead i dunked

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 09-04-2018, 19:42
Vanster rambling about MSM

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
6 - 09-04-2018, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Vanster rambling about MSM
i saw him brag a lot about white people inventions and innovation

but then *****ing about white people

god damn white privilege

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 09-04-2018, 19:49
It's great that you posted a ****ing page of text in response to a post that you didn't quote.

Awesome job.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 09-04-2018, 19:51
Quote:
I wanted to respond to Milk-Man in the thread in which he attempted to flame me about science, but as Tele has just hit the meth-pipe, there is no way that anyone would read it. . when he's high, he posts 0.25 paragraphs/s.

I don't think the success of science can even be argued. Solid state electronics, lasers, and hard disk drives are all examples of quantum mechanics and quantum mechanical effects. It's not just the fact that vaccines, coronary artery stents (pay attention, Havax, you're likely to need at least 3), and polymerase chain reaction are not arguable, it's that science and the scientific method is one of the reasons we're all fighting every day.

Milk-Man's argument, as I understand it, is that we should not trust science because every week, scientific laws are taken down and rewritten. This demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of what science is, and is an evidence of someone that trusts mainstream media.

MSM, as it is known here, needs to sell. They need to sell copies, and to do that, they need to make headlines that people want to buy. What you see, is "Einstein was wrong!" or "Italian physicist about to turn science upside down!" or "Everything you thought about the universe is now wrong!"

In almost every case, whatever journalist throws some sensationalist headline , they scream something that will get the attention of idiots. They put an exclamation point at the end of their headline, and they scream something crazy. .these are people with no background in science; they are just trying to score a paycheck. "Tesla had it completely backwards!"

This has gone on since I was a child. The success of science has stymied idiots, and they love to see headlines that afford their sensibilities. I'll go further: I would tell you that the reason that Milk-Man, and most of the other nutjobs on this forum don't like science, is exactly because they read mainstream media.

People like Milk and Tele, and Havax and such have never studied math, they have never studied science, so they rely on CNN and Reuters for science. They do not know what a chi-square test is, a p-test, a t-test, they don't know what double blind means, they've never had to find a derivative, they've never had to integrate, and if they are truthful, they will admit they've never had to do anything beyond long division.

Mainstream media, unfortunately, defines the trailer-park view of science. America's best, are among the best in the world: USA wins the science bowl, the math Olympics. . not every year but most. Our best students are among the best, and many times the best in the world.

The problem is our middle of the road students, and our bottom-of-the-barrel students, ie: TribalWar. Most of our pupils are idiots, unfortunately, and they are able to obtain licenses to drive, and the ability to vote.

Jumping the shark: yeah, I don't think Milk-Man or Tele should be able to drive or vote, the same way I don't believe my 92 year old father should be able to drive. He cannot judge, neither they. I don't think either of them could achieve 07 on the ACT. I don't even need to address Havax. At this point, I'm addressing levels of stupid. He's never taken the ACT, the SAT, and by his own admission, got a degree from a ****-school that didn't require any to do math, write code, or do anything productive.

first of all, you mentioned me like 3 times in one post. havaxwar.com? lol

second, what gives you the idea that I hate science, or that I don't know any science? lol

i'm a ****ing computer science major. you don't think I know math? haha i'm a software engineer, you ****ing dope.

please, stop, and seek help bro

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 09-04-2018, 19:51
I kind of knew how it was going to go.

Science. . TribalWar. . very incompatible.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 09-04-2018, 19:52
i disagree

the problem w/ american pupils is that there is only one tom berenger (aka slade) 2 let them kno about vietnam, and he's still trying to work thru miami public schools one class at a time

we need more substitutes

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 09-04-2018, 19:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

i'm a ****ing computer science major. i'm a software engineer, you ****ing dope.
holy ****, this thread has wings. You're an engineer? Where did you get your degree, you engineer, you?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
12 - 09-04-2018, 19:53
Quote:
I kind of knew how it was going to go.

Science. . TribalWar. . very incompatible.
Exactly.....I believe in real science

it is progress

not like those backwards Christians

I mean it is 2018 get out of the stone ages Christians

and somehow the discussion went further down hill since I last posted this

"Not Sending Their Best": World Map of IQ Drop Due to Immigration

and is now in pidgin

Last edited by Captain Tele; 09-04-2018 at 19:57..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 09-04-2018, 19:54
How much is havax paying for all that cavernous space he rents in vanster's alcoholic head hoooly ****

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
14 - 09-04-2018, 19:56
i hear he is now roommates with TRUMP

guys should build bunkbeds

be more room for TW activities

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15 - 09-04-2018, 19:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
How much is havax paying for all that cavernous space he rents in vanster's alcoholic head hoooly ****
not a single dime, bro lol

vanster, stop making yourself look stupid. it's not cool.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
16 - 09-04-2018, 19:56
van, i give ya koodos for promoting science, but u should check yer facts, especially when posting to forum w many peep who actually work in hitec fields for many yrs, not just spout newage stem nonsense to braindead millenials.

none of those examples u listed have anything to do w quantum physics. silly boy. get smart b4 tryin to punk on folk u aint got no clue who they r or wat they do, and how dumb it makes u look when u spout dumb **** pretending to know science lol.

Quote:

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 09-04-2018, 19:57
vanster completely melting down now

sad

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
18 - 09-04-2018, 19:58
we should tell him about the jump for trump campaign

all the cooler kids are doing it

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
19 - 09-04-2018, 19:59
hey vanster, where'd you get ur quantum science hard disk drive? I've been looking for one myself.

Last edited by havax; 09-04-2018 at 20:01..
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 09-04-2018, 20:01
Quote:

+1 for content.

The only thing I'm curious about is this final paragraph.

90% + of the American population cannot judge. That is why bull**** like Bush's "Read my lips, no new taxes" or Obama's "Change!" or Trump's "Make America Great Again" and all that junk works.

Politics is basically a herding of a giant mob of stupidity.

If you are going to take away someone's voting toy thingy, you gotta take 'em all away. And then it's like 3 rich guys running everything that will isolate us into cubes.

I have noticed Milk-Man has taken highly erroneous stances in the past fueled primarily by personal motivation, ignoring facts due to wanting to believe a certain way. That being said I do not think he is a bad dude, just says stuff that is blatantly untrue. *shrug*

Page 1 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Okay Science

Social Website Bullshit