coombz is a narcissist

Coombz is a 2013 time capsule.

59b7a07446aeb3c81077fe48c71a1719_mental-time-capsule-time-capsule-clip-art_500-332.jpeg

Yeah im pushing this to page 3 i need more stories

Hey coombz i like ur story of fucking 3 mediocre girls in one night that were all friends

U dirty dog :wave:

for every new page i will tell a 'coombz is a horrible narcissist and shitty person' story

OK dang

umm this is a 2017-18 story, only wrapped up a couple of months ago

I met this chick:

Spoiler

and asked her out sometime last year, she shot me down pretty much straight away but we stayed talking and flirting, and I would tell her all about my fun and games playing the field and breaking hearts (including literally saying "it's lucky you didn't want to date me, because I seem to keep on breaking girls hearts")

anyway when summer came around again we went for a walk together (instead of chatting by text as usual) and she was pretty much instantly into me and changed her mind about dating :shrug:

so we were totally clear from the start that it was a very casual thing (since I have a partner and kids and also had 2 other girlfriends)

but even just a few days in, I start seeing massive massive red flags that say "This girl is emotionally retarded". Like I'm getting the feeling that despite what she says about being OK with casual, she's falling for me instantly because she's never had a decent boyfriend in her life and being treated vaguely well makes her feel like she's in a fairy tale :rolleyes:

anyway despite the clear evidence that she was getting all emo, and the fact that she was also very immature and bad at communicating and annoying in various ways, I wanted to keep fucking her sooooo I just kind of led her along for a few months (saying that it was OK if she was in love as long as she continued to be happy to share me) so that I could get what I wanted, and then broke up with her when I was done and ready to move on to someone new

Spoiler

i think that must be where i blocked her

can't promise there will always be pics if we get to new stories/pages :lol: all my old phone backups are on a dead PC

Last edited:
OK dang

umm this is a 2017-18 story, only wrapped up a couple of months ago

I met this chick:

Spoiler

and asked her out sometime last year, she shot me down pretty much straight away but we stayed talking and flirting, and I would tell her all about my fun and games playing the field and breaking hearts (including literally saying "it's lucky you didn't want to date me, because I seem to keep on breaking girls hearts")

anyway when summer came around again we went for a walk together (instead of chatting by text as usual) and she was pretty much instantly into me and changed her mind about dating :shrug:

so we were totally clear from the start that it was a very casual thing (since I have a partner and kids and also had 2 other girlfriends)

but even just a few days in, I start seeing massive massive red flags that say "This girl is emotionally retarded". Like I'm getting the feeling that despite what she says about being OK with casual, she's falling for me instantly because she's never had a decent boyfriend in her life and being treated vaguely well makes her feel like she's in a fairy tale :rolleyes:

anyway despite the clear evidence that she was getting all emo, and the fact that she was also very immature and bad at communicating and annoying in various ways, I wanted to keep fucking her sooooo I just kind of led her along for a few months (saying that it was OK if she was in love as long as she continued to be happy to share me) so that I could get what I wanted, and then broke up with her when I was done and ready to move on to someone new

Spoiler

i think that must be where i blocked her

can't promise there will always be pics if we get to new stories/pages :lol: all my old phone backups are on a dead PC

yeah, never trust a woman that says it's okay to be casual lol she's lying

yeah, never trust a woman that says it's okay to be casual lol she's lying

i dunno man, at that point and until very recently i'd had the same two casual girlfriends for over a year...

it works for quite a few people...you get a lot of the benefits of a real relationship without most of the downsides (possessiveness, emotional burden, having someone all up in your space)

i did get bored eventually though :)

it's a bit like Pokemon...gotta catch em all

Last edited:
gotta watch out for the psychos though, bro.

she might just sneak in to your house one day and boil your kids rabbit/pet

ironically the one psycho so far has turned out to be someone I was really nice to, and didn't fuck over :lol:

the Canadian chick of 'why did you rent to Africans' fame actually

edit: I mean, she thinks I fucked her over, but really it was nothing haha. Maybe that will be page 3 story just because some of her texts are so insane and I can screenshot them

Back