[slickdeals] I don't think you can find Diablo 2 + LoD cheaper: $4.91

Seems to have worked. Downloading the clients now. Didn't know Blizzard had the online thing. Added my Starcraft key (lost the discs) and that worked too :)

i found my old diablo 2 and lod cd cases. lost the cd's but my keys worked ...DL now at a very slow rate :(

Just as FYI, this site specializes in selling D2 items. So this company is probably not the most reputable and ethical one you could purchase things from. (although for 5 bucks, it's not a bad deal either way.)

anyone else having an error trying the link in the OP?

Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.g2buy.com Port 80/

I saw the Diablo Battlechest in EB Games for $40 like 2 months ago. It's been retardedly overpriced forever, not just since the D3 announcement.

When I try to launch the downloaders I got from the Blizzard Store, it tells me my download is not authorized :(

D'oh. Bought but they haven't sent me a key yet :( Been few hours.
They don't send the keys via email. They're on the page you get after sending payment via PayPal. It looks like this in the middle of the page:

Where number = D2 key, password = LoD key.

They also put the keys under "My Account" -> "My Order" and click on the order number. They're under "Product Information" on the order details page.

Can you play this game windowed? because 800x600 must look like ass full screen on a large LCD display.

yea and on top of that it does not center the game... so to the left and top i get about a inch and half of black then to the right my cursor goes off screen :/

Back