Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 2820 of 8750
jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56381 - 12-31-2017, 14:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post

The re-classifed emails totaled 2000. You were speaking on less than a 100. Even with the 2000 re-classified later, the FBI had a flimsy case of both obstruction of justice and intentionally mishandling classified information.

When are you locking her up?

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
56382 - 12-31-2017, 14:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
The FBI determined that the illegality(if any) wasn't worth pursuing charges.
Only it's not the FBI's job to determine whether to pursue charges, that's the responsibility of the DOJ. It's up to the FBI to determine whether there is evidence of crimes committed, and they testified that several were.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
56383 - 12-31-2017, 14:50
Quote:
The re-classifed emails totaled 2000. You were speaking on less than a 100. Even with the 2000 re-classified later, the FBI had a flimsy case of both obstruction of justice and intentionally mishandling classified information.

When are you locking her up?
So

****ing

Stupid

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56384 - 12-31-2017, 14:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Only it's not the FBI's job to determine whether to pursue charges, that's the responsibility of the DOJ. It's up to the FBI to determine whether there is evidence of crimes committed, and they testified that several were.
Semantics. Comey recommended to the DoJ that it's not worth pursuing charges.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56385 - 12-31-2017, 14:54
Odio is desperate for attention again.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56386 - 12-31-2017, 14:57
I haven't seen this much goalpost moving in a long time

Frankly I'm surprised he's still here posting at all

jgrange quickly switch to caelpost-mode

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
56387 - 12-31-2017, 14:58
Quote:
Semantics. Comey recommended to the DoJ that it's not worth pursuing charges.
Comey also stated that crimes were committed. The part that you ignore and lie about blatantly. The DOJ was never going to pursue Hillary, and frankly it's easy to understand why. Indicting your own Presidential candidate weeks before a "97% victory!"? No chance in hell. She could've been on video deleting subpoenaed emails herself and cackling and they would not have pursued it. As to why Trump isn't? Optics. It doesn't do him any good to pursue a now politically irrelevant never-was and risk the poor optics of even potentially locking up a political opponent.

Regardless of all of that, it doesn't excuse your retarded behavior. Just admit you were wrong and shut the **** up. You can come back in a few days and say something stupid again.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
56388 - 12-31-2017, 14:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
u guys can't even lock up anthony weiner for the same crime how are we supposed to take u guys srsly
huma abedin had all the top lockdown resources in the world, direct access to the clinton cartel's goons, and still couldn't keep the weiner locked up

u can't expect mere mortals who don't even have the mighty power of jihad 2 succeed where huma failed

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56389 - 12-31-2017, 14:59
Moving the goal posts means I've changed my goals since this discussion started which isn't the case. The point still remains - there is barely anything at all to locking Hillary up for intentionally mishandling classified information and even for obstruction of justice.

When will she be getting locked up? 2018? 2019? 2056?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56390 - 12-31-2017, 15:00
Quote:
Comey also stated that crimes were committed. The part that you ignore and lie about blatantly. The DOJ was never going to pursue Hillary, and frankly it's easy to understand why. Indicting your own Presidential candidate weeks before a "97% victory!"? No chance in hell. She could've been on video deleting subpoenaed emails herself and cackling and they would not have pursued it. As to why Trump isn't? Optics. It doesn't do him any good to pursue a now politically irrelevant never-was and risk the poor optics of even potentially locking up a political opponent.

Regardless of all of that, it doesn't excuse your retarded behavior. Just admit you were wrong and shut the **** up. You can come back in a few days and say something stupid again.
capout

shutout

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
56391 - 12-31-2017, 15:01
jderanged is melting down hard

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56392 - 12-31-2017, 15:01
hey jgrange, i'm curious to know how you feel about Loretta Lynch meeting secretly with WJC on a tarmac days before Comey announced his findings and judgment.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56393 - 12-31-2017, 15:02
Quote:
Comey also stated that crimes were committed. The part that you ignore and lie about blatantly.

Not enough to warrant locking her up, apparently, which was my stance the entire time. I haven't been wrong. There was nothing there to locking her up for any significant amount of time. At worst, she would've lost her clearance or gotten a fine.

No locking up happened or will happen. Suck it up, buttercup.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56394 - 12-31-2017, 15:02
Quote:
Less than 100 email convo chains out of 30,000+ emails. Lock her up!
LMAO

this isn't how this works

it isn't ok because a small % of your total emails were compromised

you can't legally send classified emails through a non-classified system

this is a ****ing crime........1 email is a crime and an issue

100 just proves absolute negligence and/or intent to not follow protocols

the fact that you work for the DoD and say this just proves how full of **** you are, or why you need more Opsec training, another training module about IA, or how just straight up bad you are at your own job.

I pray you don't have a SIPRNET account or access

You know damn well what would happen to you if you sent even one classified email through your NMCI machine accidentally.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
56395 - 12-31-2017, 15:03
i'm not jgrange but i will tell u i feel heartbroken and betrayed

willy said that cigar was special for me

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56396 - 12-31-2017, 15:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
jderanged is melting down hard
Melting down would require getting upset. You chodes aren't worth the dog **** on the bottom of Private Tele's slip on Vans.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56397 - 12-31-2017, 15:04
jderange gonna caelpost for a bit and then disappear

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56398 - 12-31-2017, 15:04
Quote:
Not enough to warrant locking her up, apparently, which was my stance the entire time. I haven't been wrong. There was nothing there to locking her up for any significant amount of time. At worst, she would've lost her clearance or gotten a fine.

No locking up happened or will happen. Suck it up, buttercup.
Sub sailors photo case draws comparisons to Clinton emails - POLITICO

the more you knew

that is a link btw....you click on it to read

fake laughing at politico doesn't change the content of the discussion (again)

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56399 - 12-31-2017, 15:04
Oh look, Tele woke up from his homeless stupor. We can expect 4 more pages. MAGA!

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
56400 - 12-31-2017, 15:04
The lonely cuck has spent his entire day sperging in this thread

#sad

Page 2820 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot