TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd follow me allow around. ON OTHER GAMES. And find me on a server somewhere and start spamming shit. Its pretty unbelievable. And when I said something about it he'd get mad like I was suppose to be cool with it or something.

Last edited:
He tried to copy me and start his own discord and server, but he doesn't understand the concept that you gotta have peoples trust for them to want to be a part of what your doing.

He's got maybe one active member. Its dead and always will be
:nofu:

nice try faggot

I tried to be nice and join again with my other account. Look how far that got me. Dude is a psychopath
:nofu:

holy fuck discord is pathetic

gg
:signed:

He'd follow me allow around. ON OTHER GAMES. And find me on a server somewhere and start spamming shit. Its pretty unbelievable. And when I said something about it he'd get mad like I was suppose to be cool with it or something.
lol, you make more shit up, as it starting to sound like you are a delusional liar and that you are intentionally trying to mislead everyone....

:signed:

hope u got ur boys ready cuz my team roster is fillin quick

u should see how many pm's i already got

we r gonna fukin own u kid

I was thinking that I might consider returning to the tw discord, with a few conditions.

Though, know some of the liars and haters, will not like it or them...think we can work out a new contract.

Truth hurts, sometimes...no need to kneel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back