[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"I said to the Governor of North Dakota; 'I didn't know you could have droughts this far north. Apparently it happens."

Not since SlotR, Havax, or Validuz has a human being had less of a grasp of science or math. I don't wish him to be raped or beaten, but I do want him in prison.

Link for context
He was probably just surprised a certain area up north was having droughts...
now he knows. He was ignorant of something; now he is not. I'm ignorant of many things; are you? I guess you expect the President not to be ignorant of this 'drought fact', but comon? really
i think of up north, i think of green and water, coming from my Southern California area.

Last edited:
its not fukin stupid to think that everyone deserves a cut of the natural resources in a country

or that renewable energy is the future

and those are left ideas

but it would/will be people intelligent responsible hard working people to make that happen...
who does that sound like to you?

o8rhbj3m94o11.png

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

demanding respect instead of earning it
typical leftist to demand something for free without working for it

conservatives *do* have a bit of some family value focus on their morals. some percentage of them exhibit it in their daily practice. this doesn't detract from the liberal perspective how ever

edit-oh apologies spockhammer was speaking from the perspective of no conservation in terms of stingy greedy conservadopes

ya because a faggot that posts in the maga thread daily with the acronym for storm soldier as a name is totally a person that knows what theyre talking about on a tribes forum

no conservation isn't from any type of modern conservatism other than hoarding money and fucking people over that have less

lulz, whatever helps you sleep at night as some scrub who couldnt cut it as an admin at twl and cant even manage a semblance of sanity here at tw

anyway, enjoy:

Amazon.com Is Accused Of Abusive Work Conditions After BBC Secretly Videotapes Warehouse

Google still exploiting tax loopholes to shelter billions in overseas ad revenue - The Verge

looks like you know exactly what youre talking about. dont you have some female to stalk and cry about?

:)

Back