You raff yuo roose v.3871

shazbot.png

all employees and anyone that has ever had anything to do with Boston Dynamics needs to be killed right now for the good of mankinds future. ooopps sorry peoplekinds future...

They're owned by the same company that owns google. Boston Dynamics makes military hardware for DARPA. Everything you've ever done. Full psychological profile. All your contacts. The murder machines will have access to it all.

My deep sea fishing boat was once really close to a general dynamics submarine as it surfaced. Scared the fuck out of me before I realized what it was

The boston dynamics talk reminded me of that

I can't remember what the father was angry about but him and the girl popped up every so often after that happened. He hit the daughter and arrested I think. He died shortly after. The girl was put in the state's care for a while, then said she was trans, and got some disease so now she's confined to a wheelchair.

I can't remember what the father was angry about but him and the girl popped up every so often after that happened. He hit the daughter and arrested I think. He died shortly after. The girl was put in the state's care for a while, then said she was trans, and got some disease so now she's confined to a wheelchair.

7gt4JeQ.gif

Back