BETA INVITE TODAY YEAAAAH

they are sending testing times now:
You’ll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:
Friday, Nov. 25 at 10:00AM CST

You’ll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:
Friday, Nov. 25 at 10:00AM CST

What server are we getting on?

Mine says the 26th. As for servers, I don't think it matter. The older beta testers said they were on separate servers from the initial stress test weekend servers, so unless that is still the case it may not matter where you play.

Im ok with knowing the starting area quests. Im not going to go above lvl10 I dont think, on any character. Any higher, and Im afraid the game will feel repetitive at launch when doing them again.

damnit steve i did the same thing :(

that sucks, how far along are you? im installing now. took me about 4hrs

edit: my worst fears have been confirmed. I was suspicious when it said downloading "Asset 1."

Numbers mean a sequence of parts, and now they are downloading :( 5 more gb, hopefully the last. the day i planned to waste is being wasted.

Last edited:
Finished the opening planet on my Jedi Knight, got my first lightsaber. Game is awesome. It's WoW with better storytelling. Even if the endgame doesn't hold up, I could see myself playing casually for quite a while just levelling different characters.

Ok, Ive rolled what may be the greatest name for an IA ever, if the info concerning late game titles is true.

... Diver.

Before today I had no interest in the IA, but after playing an operative, I think I've fallen in love with them. Basically your classic rogue with awesome melee backstabs and shivs who can also throw out ranged damage and heals as well. If I decide on going with a rogue-playstyle class at launch, it'll most likely be IA.

Back