Any of you have dreams about having to take school tests again? by Amadeus - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Any of you have dreams about having to take school tests again?
Page 1 of 2
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 09-23-2018, 17:48
I understand this is a somewhat common recurring dream, but I only had it like 2-3 times since I graduated uni.

Sponsored Links
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 09-23-2018, 18:05
No

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 09-23-2018, 18:26
Nope, but I have reoccurring dreams fixing jets and I retired from military in 2012, guess it's kinda the same.

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 09-23-2018, 18:29
sometimes i still have the "i forgot my locker combination" or cant find my locker dream

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 09-23-2018, 18:51
Yes, a few times, because I flunked out of FIU. But you said Graduated, so I don't know why the dream aliens are doing that to you.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
6 - 09-23-2018, 19:06
I wish I did. I like tests.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 09-23-2018, 19:09
tehvuls scantron:

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
8 - 09-23-2018, 23:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Nope, but I have reoccurring dreams fixing jets and I retired from military in 2012, guess it's kinda the same.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr Jimmy Pop again.

Even after all these years I still dream about the dumbest **** from my time in the military. I can't count the number of times my wife has told me I was cleaning my weapon in my sleep. (Yes I talk to my weapon when I clean it) Or running...**** the running dreams. I wake up more tired than I went to bed.

slush
VeteranX
Old
9 - 09-24-2018, 00:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozen-rain View Post
sometimes i still have the "i forgot my locker combination" or cant find my locker dream
i get the i forgot my locker combo one too. it usually takes place in the dream after a long break or 3day weekend. triPPY MAne!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 09-24-2018, 01:40
Not for a long time. But I was surprised that I had one when I was in my 40s; thinking what the **** was that... just like being in college. I remember I got to the test, sat down, and started to read the questions... in my dream... ever tried to read something while you're dreaming? hehe ****ing frustrating as hell

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-24-2018 at 11:12..
aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 09-24-2018, 01:50
i have dreams about being back in school and re-experiencing the anxiety associated with staying on top of all the ****ing work. i usually wake up before the actual tests though, and then i breathe a sigh of relief and remember i'm an adult

o wait **** adulthood too

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 09-24-2018, 01:50
my anxiety dreams manifest like...

I show up at the rink just in time for a hockey game. I can't find some essential piece of equipment in my bag...so I rush round looking for it frantically while the time till puck drop disappears...

doesn't happen often...in fact, I'm usually too stoned for REM sleep unless I wake up in the morning and drop off again

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 09-24-2018, 04:37
My occasional anxiety dream is standing on an impossibly high platform that is so small and so freaking high that death is inevitable.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 09-24-2018, 06:23
I dream about being back in school and laugh at how easy it all was thanks to being genetically predisposed to success.

Then I wake up and realise I haven't worked for 5 months and spend my time reading flip's posts, o fuk fuk me fuk it hurts

#winning

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 09-24-2018, 06:41
Sometimes I dream about getting stabbed and shot over and over again until I cum. That's why I keep a box of Kleenex by my bed.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
16 - 09-24-2018, 08:24
mebbe yus iffin u a *****ass faggetass effemcuck fukn l0s3r den yah probz smdh lol

Danno
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 09-24-2018, 08:43
If I logged my dreams people would think I'm making them up cause I have so many of them. (no sex dreams cause I'm a betamale even in my sub-conscience)

I have dreams where I am retaking high school for whatever reason. I complain a lot cause I tell them I work and I would rather be at work.

Reoccurring dreams with me trying to take a piss at school. All the urinals are really high up on the wall so my dick just barely clears the bottom of it. I end up pissing on the floor, the wall, on myself and everybody has a great view of what I am doing.

I have had dreams about the anti-christ trying to stop jesus from coming about. Surprisingly he was being played by christoper lee. He had touch a pool of water hidden in a cave somewhere and that would of stopped him from returning.

Lots of dreams about disasters. None ever involve me getting puss.

Last edited by Danno; 09-24-2018 at 09:02..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 09-24-2018, 09:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
If I logged my dreams people would think I'm making them up cause I have so many of them. (no sex dreams cause I'm a betamale even in my sub-conscience)

I have dreams where I am retaking high school for whatever reason. I complain a lot cause I tell them I work and I would rather be at work.

Reoccurring dreams with me trying to take a piss at school. All the urinals are really high up on the wall so my dick just barely clears the bottom of it. I end up pissing on the floor, the wall, on myself and everybody has a great view of what I am doing.

I have had dreams about the anti-christ trying to stop jesus from coming about. Surprisingly he was being played by christoper lee. He had touch a pool of water hidden in a cave somewhere and that would of stopped him from returning.

Lots of dreams about disasters. None ever involve me getting puss.
dude you should probably see a therapist, you have issues that need resolving

Danno
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 09-24-2018, 09:23
Which one? The pissing problems?

I figured it had to do with the bathrooms at school were always disgusting. Toilets filled to the brim with **** and toilet paper.

Risuli
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 09-24-2018, 09:46
Haven't had one in a long time, but I've had similar recurring dreams. Usually I am back in college and its during the end of semester finals when I sudden realize that I have an up coming final for a class I totally forgot I had and have never attended the class!

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Any of you have dreams about having to take school tests again?

Social Website Bullshit