Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

Not gonna see it cuz I don't give 2 fucks about superhero movies

So I'll definitely shit on the "all black but hella diverse" total fucking political sjw nonsense... hi, you're so tolerant that you specifically only hired people of a particular skin color to make your movie lmao

I wish them luck with this movie. I'm not racist even though they think white people like me are. If it's actually original and good, that's pretty rare in Hollywood these days. The media can go F themselves trying to stir racial tensions. Let the RT audience score decide.

And yeah the diversity thing is retarded, whoever said that is an idiot

Last edited:
why do you even care, tele?

if it gets amazing ratings and more all black movies are made, do you have to go see them or something?
This is the thing,they will scream and complain about Hollywood nonstop...but they will still go see the movies

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not gonna see it cuz I don't give 2 fucks about superhero movies

So I'll definitely shit on the "all black but hella diverse" total fucking political sjw nonsense... hi, you're so tolerant that you specifically only hired people of a particular skin color to make your movie lmao
"I won't see a movie because I don't like the overall premise but I reserve the right to get angry at how they actually cast a movie based on the comic book (that I don't read)"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

From Rotten Tomatoes...
""Black Panther" follows T'Challa who, after the events of "Captain America: Civil War," returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to take his place as King. "
:lol: Are you kidding me? It's bad enough the entire cast is black, but the Technologically Advanced African Nation part is over the top. I guess that's the new script around Hollywood since they ran out of ideas.

So Black Panther is a Marvel movie with a message. The revolution will not be televised but this flick is straight up revolutionary!
Hmmm...

An all Black movie with a message... now, i wonder what kind of message that would be? Ok. An all Black cast that takes places in an all Black mythological super advanced city. They waz Kangz, maybe? So, we are back to Black people being Pharaohs and how they were creating super advanced cities until the primitive Whites barged into Africa and just took all the blacks, made them slaves and the world will never be the same again.

MJB’s villain origin story is an origin story of racism and broken promises. It felt prescient and familiar and too plausible… Probably the best sci-fi/fantasy meditation on Black fatherhood since DS9
Never heard of DS9 but Black fatherhood? Does that mean a Black person in the movie actually has a father?

The funny thing about all of this shit is that the entire Superhero genre is about prejudice and racism. Mutants vs humans; weirdos vs normalcy and because of that, getting into the superhero universe meshed with just about everyone. It wasn't about Black vs White, White vs Black or Male vs Female. Everyone you loved were mutants fighting the oppression from the people who viewed them as a cancer, as a threat to their way of life.

But now that Jews have been thrown into the mix with story and production, our human racism has been shoved into the mix of the mutant world where instead of it being humans vs mutant, its now Black mutant vs. White human; Female mutant vs White human male.

The last movie i saw was the latest Alien movie and i swore i would never see another Hollywood production again which i have stayed true too. That POS movie was rife with SJW undertones and Jewish deviancy which for me, was the last time i give Hollywood any of my money.

How many of you are going to part with your hard-earned coin to go and see a racist Superhero movie in hopes of being entertained? Yet, you are going to be bashed over the head about Kangz and the amazing wonders of how the world would be if Black people were never removed from Africa and its all White peoples fault.

Since this article was posted in this thread, 5 of my 6 comments have been removed from the comment section since last night. I am not being racist or saying racist things; i was pointing out exactly what i said here above and how Blacks and SJW on that page can say all kinds of negative things about Whites, and its fine, yet my comments get removed because people take offence of how the world really works.

If I were you, i would hold off on going to see this movie. Wait until the people come back with reports on it. It could end up like Django where White people are being threatened in the theater by Darkies and it could ruin your day.

Or, you could be like me and stop going to the movies altogether. Stop giving these racist ass Jews your hard-earned money for shoving their perverted Cultural Marxist ideology down your throat.

[/end rant]

im excited to see get out win oscars because its about a black guy meeting his white gfs evil family

how is it racist, sam?
An all-Black production and movie should be held to the same standards and criticism as any other all White Jewish movies or video games. Due to SJW's pressure, any movie production or video game is forced to have a diverse cast of characters or its considered racist. Why should this movie be held to a different set of standards? Is it because the movie takes place in a mythical place in Africa? Witcher 3 is still shit upon by the SJW's for being an all-white game because it took place in Poland hundreds of years ago. The Jews and the SJW worked overtime to destroy this video game because of this.

If a non-Jewish all White cast and produced movie came out, what kind of media attention would it receive? 1 movie cannot be considered racist while the other is praised just because the color of the people is reversed.

the anger is strong with this one

question: how does this affect your day to day life?

if you swear off hollywood, cool stick to your convictions. I don't know why you would want to continue any conversation about said place.

Falhawk can't wait to go see this movie with his wifes kids :lol:

elaborate on the subtle jab

my kids like comic book movies. My son thinks that black panther is a cool comic book hero, almost like a ninja. He doesn't care that the dude is black. (only basement dwelling neckbeards do)

please go down that road as to why kids would like to see a comic book movie and how that reflects upon me

you know, given your knowledge of being a parent.

If you're gonna be too stupid to see the argument against this production, stop asking questions and keep being a white cuck.

If you're gonna be too stupid to see the argument against this production, stop asking questions and keep being a white cuck.

why do you care

serious question

how does it affect your day/week/month?

Are you just now opening your eyes as to how things have changed in the past 5-10 years?

if not, what is your plan of action to make change? Don't see the movie. That's a start. Then when there is another movie that offends your delicate sensibilities don't see that one either. It will absolutely inspire change.

I guess bitching about things on a forum created for a dead internet game would be a start, but where do you go from here?

I care to the extent that I recognize and point out the hypocrisy. My care ends there. The fact that cucks like you don't see it is the actual problem. Slippery slopes et al. Hollywood holds a tremendous amount of power when it comes to mainstream perceptions. They want you to know that you're a racist for being white. They want to revise history to that effect. Simple. So take your shitty kid to see the shitty movie, contribute to their efforts, and keep cuckin on.

Back