College Football 2017-2018

game is a pretty strong mirror of the UW vs Bama playoff game

amazing D effort holding its own as the O's inefficiencies slowly suck the life out of the team

The O was fine in the first half. Second half they were just dealing with terrible field position, playing from behind and a few mistakes from Francois. Blocked FG, punt, and a fumble on a kickoff certainly didn't help. With all of that, they were still a pick-6 away from it being a one score game. Second half was a worst case scenario and the game still wasn't out of reach.

Against Alabama? Yes. Especially considering there was a FG blocked and a PI that should've been called in the endzone.

Against Alabama? Yes. Especially considering there was a FG blocked and a PI that should've been called in the endzone.

I was watching with no sound at a bar and was laughing at that no pi call

Edit I hate both teams calling it neutral

Left after that no reason to watch if they won't call that

yes. JMU beat ECU. YSU almost beat Pitt in OT. Howard beat UNLV. Missouri state dropped 43 on Missouri, still lost 72-43 but thats alot for an FCS to drop on you. Oregon St barely beat Portland St 35-32.

A random kicker the Pac-12 Network announcers cannot identify is about to try a game-tying field goal for Portland State

quote of the day

Texas is just cursed. One title in a bazillion years, and it almost didn't happen. Most of that time, they played in a relatively shit conference too. It just may be the clearest example of how important coaching is, because there isn't a program anywhere that can out-resource Texas. They have built-in recruiting, money and a national following (why, I don't know, but they do) ... and still.

Back