Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 5005 of 8750
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
100081 - 12-10-2018, 00:49
i can't make this stuff up as fast as they not only accept it but make us live it

experience our silliest nightmares

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
100082 - 12-10-2018, 00:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
A world policed for speech and individual thinking is what we have fought so hard to avoid. It is one of the first symptoms of a sickness creeping in to a society. When are people going to realize that any limitation on the speech and opinions of others is the first step to ruin. Using any form of violence even under the guise of the "law" to prohibit free speech is a bad sign.

Smaller government is good government. Monopolies are bad. A free market is a good market. "Turn on, tune in, drop out". It is funny that the words of Dr Leary now have come full circle. The wolf is wearing sheep's clothing. The enemy is the same - closed minded, unyielding people setting up rigid systems designed to control the lives and minds of those ensnared in the trap.

My advice to everyone especially in the US - turn off your TV. Get off social media. Choose your news sources wisely. Use your dollars locally. Support small, local business and food sources. Help people out in your town and city. Vote in people who can make wise decisions with our tax dollars. And, prepare for those who will come to take it away from you. Work hard, mostly follow the rules, love your family, take care of those around you, help someone in need once in awhile and make sure the 30-50 percent of our wages are actually being used to make something better - not just thrown out the window into the pockets of cheats and thieves.
this, this, this and more of this forever until the end

no matter what they want......what fiction they call reality

it isn't going to happen

so the fight continues

Spoiler

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-10-2018 at 00:55..
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
100083 - 12-10-2018, 02:25

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100084 - 12-10-2018, 02:37
Most of us are liberal conservatives or conservative liberals.
We are the common sense core of the USA.

Anyone believing in "open borders" is quite simply an enemy of the United States

Anyone who does not believe in using the law to punish those who seek to invade our country and/or our personal property is also an enemy of the state.

I voted for Donald J trump and I am more traditional liberal than anything else. I have no problem with being called a liberal when it comes to things like gay marriage, abortion(within reason), euthanasia, personal choice when it comes to drugs, etc.

Traditional liberals do not believe in handouts and re-distribution of wealth. Traditional liberals believe that poor areas will starve themselves out and self-regulate. I think we can do better than that - so there is one area I differ with a traditional liberal. I do not like to see people left to rot on the street. Especially when the true reason for leaving them is to manipulate property prices and create a cyclic revenue stream for a small number of individuals.

So - there's that. One thing I can't stand is someone calling themselves a traditional liberal and thinking that it means throwing money at the poor. So - if you think you are a "liberal" and you want open borders, free **** for the poor, minimized police activity - I think you need to reexamine what you really are.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
100085 - 12-10-2018, 02:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i can't make this stuff up as fast as they not only accept it but make us live it

experience our silliest nightmares
that actually does look like a naked fat girl closeup.... which part? well lets just leave that to the imagination

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100086 - 12-10-2018, 03:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Anyone believing in "open borders" is quite simply an enemy of the United States
Not suggesting you should just let everyone who arrives settle and live in the US, but...

Anyone that thinks what the current administration is doing is right doesn't understand the most basic concepts of what the United States was built on.

Last edited by MC Hamster; 12-10-2018 at 03:45..
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
100087 - 12-10-2018, 03:51
That's a **** way to manage things. In all likelihood it was written that way just for the Cubans.

The issue is you could apply, then you were just released, knowing they would never meet the criteria and just stay here.

The best way to handle this in the future is to have them apply at US embassies or ports of entry only.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
100088 - 12-10-2018, 04:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
Not suggesting you should just let everyone who arrives settle and live in the US, but...

Anyone that thinks what the current administration is doing is right doesn't understand the most basic concepts of what the United States was built on.
tell us more low t aussie scum suckle who also shouldn't be allowed to visit or live here

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
100089 - 12-10-2018, 04:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
That's a **** way to manage things. In all likelihood it was written that way just for the Cubans.

The issue is you could apply, then you were just released, knowing they would never meet the criteria and just stay here.

The best way to handle this in the future is to have them apply at US embassies or ports of entry only.
UN telling us it is a human right to let them all in

yeah......no thanks

maybe some laws were meant to be ignored and avoided

we can pretend we are gods chosen people for a little while perhaps

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
100090 - 12-10-2018, 04:48
nick cannon......candace owen

please stop thinking your victim cards beats theirs

kthanx

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
100091 - 12-10-2018, 04:58
anyone else noticed how it is so evil to tear gas a couple law breaking invaders at our border?

but macron gasses all of france (his own people) and they couldn't be happier about it?

at some point we realize you have no other goals or intentions but to rip your opposition down

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-10-2018 at 05:02..
Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
100092 - 12-10-2018, 06:01
Quote:

what the **** would you know about it *****

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100093 - 12-10-2018, 06:16
we reppen dis h00d lyk ayo fukks now we UP inchea ratatatattat punkfuks smdh

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100094 - 12-10-2018, 06:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
what the **** would you know about it *****
Apparently a lot more than most Trump supporters.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100095 - 12-10-2018, 06:46
tbh he may have you here.... white anglo-saxon protestant values founded on killing muds and hand-gathered cotton

2:37
Veteran4
Old
100096 - 12-10-2018, 06:48
clu did you load tribes again... also where you the one who made those really plain terrains?

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
100097 - 12-10-2018, 06:48
I don't see how they are in contravention of that process?

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100098 - 12-10-2018, 06:54
no greeny i just ski like **** and sometimes have a good dics

edit-
i am not a script

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100099 - 12-10-2018, 08:49
Quote:
Trump is working on changing those laws.. so like democrats since we want the law changed since we don't believe in it, we are allowed to disregard the current laws.

You can thank the dems/left/******s for the RIGHT to pick and choose the laws we follow.

**** rule of law.

Last edited by SuperTrap; 12-10-2018 at 08:52..
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
100100 - 12-10-2018, 08:56
Quote:
did you notice the port of entry part

Page 5005 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot