[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

oh so now you're back on the side of "deterrents work", so I guess we're not at some sort of firearm ownership-level equilibrium

you keep getting confused, so continue to fall back to your safe memosphere

Look here, Choad the Sausage Fanatic is your typical far leftwing mental gymnast extraordinaire.

It never ceases to amaze me how badly 'feel good' ideas are... always at the cost of someone's expense.

-Be a competent and successful person? Fucker, you dont pay your fair share! The poor are suffering because of selfish and greedy fucks like you. (Rayn should post his payroll taxes again to drive that point home)

-You own a gun? What kind of monster are you? Mass murderer in the making. Let's strip you of your Rights while we make sure that we wont discriminate against anyone else -especially pedos and other sexual deviants.

-Of course I lock my home, are you stupid? But we need open borders, do you mind feeding and housing them? I dont have the resources to do it myself or I would.

etc etc etc

just a few more gun laws and people will be too poor to commit crimes with guns again

i mean he really believes that....that was actually his big break through argument

LMAO

he came in here thinking that was such a strong argument it can't be beaten or refuted anywhere on the planet today

KONY/CHAVEZ 2020

just a few more gun laws and people will be too poor to commit crimes with guns again

i mean he really believes that

he thinks that is a strong argument that can't be beaten or refuted anywhere on the planet

KONY/CHAVEZ 2020

lol

fuck history

its not like totalitarian / authoritarian gvts stripped the people of the means to defend themselves

crazy talk I tell ya

oh so now you're back on the side of "deterrents work", so I guess we're not at some sort of firearm ownership-level equilibrium

you keep getting confused, so continue to fall back to your safe memosphere

deterants do work

just not in chicago, oakland, baltimore, or anywhere else you put them

why because of other states

who will point to other countries (like mexico does)

and who will continue to do so until we either have a world wide ban on weapons (LMAO) or we admit that prohibitions don't do anything but create more black markets and all black markets do is create more criminality and organized crime

you know..........the kinds already doing all the killing in america today on the streets when called gangs, cartels, fuck all you name it how i have to spell this out beyond this just proves how fucking blow hard belligerent you must be

lol

fuck history

its not like totalitarian / authoritarian gvts stripped the people of the means to defend themselves

crazy talk I tell ya

guys guys guys

until every person has another person holding a gun to their head

we can't all feel safe in our statist nanny prison state

and don't you dare say only a good guy with a gun can defeat a bad guy with a gun

(unless they wear a badge)

Then we need to outlaw 3D printers.

and bump stocks.

and drill presses.

and pressure cookers.

then we can all sleep at night with the doors unlocked again

what would jesus killers do

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

that is all i want to know

I think guns are a reasonable deterrent to our government.

If they pulled an EU and started drowning us in muslims we'd just start shooting them.

Then we need to outlaw 3D printers.

and bump stocks.

and drill presses.

and pressure cookers.

then we can all sleep at night with the doors unlocked again

those items might as well already be banned in the minds of chaol

Home Depot Panics Over Millennials; Forced To Host Tutorials On Using Tape Measures, Hammering Nails | Zero Hedge

who let us be honest......can barely toast his own trader joes avocado bread

children don't understand the complexity and nuances of a world they refuse to live in or be a part of

I think guns are a reasonable deterrent to our government.

If they pulled an EU and started drowning us in muslims we'd just start shooting them.

exactly doesn't take long to see that correlation

The 2nd Amendment Comes To Europe: Czech Republic To Enshrine Right To Bear Arms Into Constitution

or that Australia still can't get anything right that they used to brag so heavily about

Australia Takes Aim at Guns, Again, After Confiscation Scheme Fails to Disarm Criminals - Breitbart

In a tacit admission that criminals and scofflaws have had little trouble circumventing Australia’s National Firearms Agreement (NFA) and the government’s confiscation effort, Australian officials have set a date for another firearms amnesty program. The program is set to begin in July and last for three months. Despite offering no compensation for surrendered firearms, government officials hope that the plan will net 260,000 of an estimated 600,000 illegally possessed guns.

i mean if it works so well why the need to do it over and over again?

said no intelligent person paying attention ever

Criminals will hand in their guns! This is their only chance, because throwing them in a dumpster or into a river is impossible.

i have come to the conclusion that when confronted with problems shitlibs will always 100% of the time do the wrong thing......100% of the time

when confronted with the forced realization that they are doing the wrong thing, supporting the wrong people, while banning and blaming the wrong objects, that they will just 100% double and then triple down on doing that (over and over again) until they ruin their home and are forced to run elsewhere while 100% blaming something that also was not in any way the problem or often even correlated with that issue

they sound a lot like jews in that regard.......numbers of nations run out of and/or destroyed

in fact maybe this is all jewish education issues

DMiGzV6VwAAAvkr.jpg

DMiG0obUMAEutfA.jpg

DMiG1qZV4AA7ZgH.jpg

DMiG21kUQAAswtr.jpg

you jewish chaol?

i mean it is pretty much the entire resistance..........

DMhOwZ9VwAAQgFn.jpg

DMhOx3FU8AAgKV5.jpg

DMhOyzDVAAAwPkF.jpg

DMhOz1xVwAE9gw_.jpg

this isn't reality vs. fiction........rational vs. irrational

it is we are rapidly approaching peak Bolshevism again

these are the only people i know who know they are wrong but keep doing their lies and decietful propaganda anyways

Last edited:
Back